Pee Holding Contest Les Goooooo

A/n: i'm so sorry😭its the last few weeks of school and I haven't been able to write lately

Ok i'm going to try to do a bunch before the month ends and prewrite some because i'm not going to be able to write anything the first week of june, because I have(drumroll please)

Church camp! : D

Logan glared at Remus, smacking the other's hand away, "stop" he said sternly, for what had to be the twelfth time. Remus was really starting to get on his nerves, and if he didn't stop, then he was really going to snap.

"But i'm bored!" He complained, flicking Logan's ear.

Logan slammed his hands on his desk and stood up, but before he could even get his mouth halfway open, Virgil cut in, "Remus, leave Logan the hell alone" he said, striding across the room, grabbing a fistful of Remus's hair and dragging him across the house, "seriously, i'm not even the one you're messing with and i'm annoyed."

Remus pouted, "ow! You're hurting me!"

"You know you like it" Virgil said, rolling his eyes, "whore" he muttered.

Roman snorted from the couch, "Remus you could manhandle Virgil and you know it. If you really wanted him to let you go you would pick him up and throw him across the room."

Virgil raised a brow, "don't underestimate me. Underneath these hoodies i'm shredded" he joked, flexing his arm.

"Please, i'd love to see that" Janus smirked.

"Ooh, as would I!" Remus grinned.

"Gay" Virgil said, smirking.

Janus rolled his eyes and punched Remus's shoulder, forcing him to sit down next to him, "stop lying Virgil, you couldn't lift a cat."

"I get stronger everyday carrying the burden of my existence" Virgil said.

He cringed when he heard a sharp, over dramatic gasp from the kitchen, before Patton crashed into the room, "I will physically fight you—"

"Oh dear god please no" Virgil said, shooting to his feet and jumping over the back of the couch to escape Patton's loving wrath.

————————————————————

Remus was still bored, even after watching Patton beat Virgil half to death with a pillow. He'd toying with an idea in his head for a while, but he needed to be sure that everyone would agree.

So he decided he'd go about it in the most tactful of ways.

"Wanna do a piss holding contest?" He asked bluntly.

"Remus what the hell? No" Virgil said, not even looking up from his phone.

"Please?!" I'm bored!" He whined.

"Remus, that is disgusting, harmful to your body, and unsanitary" Janus said, "let's do it."

"What?!" Virgil cried, "not a chance in—"

"Yes! Yes, let's do it!" Roman exclaimed, "I can finally show that my bladder had superior strengths!"

"No way, i'll so beat you" Patton teased.

Virgil rolled his eyes, "you're all full of it. Fine, let's do it."

"Absolutely not" Logan said, "you guys can make fools of yourselves all you want, but I won't take any part in this."

"Lame!" Virgil booed.

"You literally didn't want to do it not even five seconds ago!" Logan protested.