Car Accidents and Logan's a Brat but It'll Be Ok in the End

A/n: alright Ya'll I don't think i'm sick anymore. School started back up again so yay. I have the easiest classes known to man this semester so I guess that's lucky

Foooooor robin4732 thank you for requesting!! And being patient, this one took some time lmao😜✌️😝

"DADDY WAKE UP!" Logan screamed, jumping up and down on the bed a couple of times before ultimately losing his footing and face planting into Virgil's stomach.

Virgil hissed, "what the fu—shi—damn—I mean" he stuttered, "holy god, Logan I know you're little right now but at least wait until I take my morning piss to slam into my stomach, Jesus."

"Sorry daddy!" Logan giggled. It was funny when his daddy try and ultimately fail at not saying bad words, "come on, make me food! I'm hungryyyyyyyyy" he pouted.

Virgil slowly made his way out of bed and shuffled to the bathroom, "yeah yeah, i'll be right out in a minute."

"Okay daddy! I'll wait in the kitchen" Logan called, skipping over and sitting at the counter, a large book in his hands. He squinted, furrowing his eyes at the book.

"What are you reading? That's looks like a huge book" Virgil observed as he finally appeared.

"I'm trying to read my picture book! But there aren't any pictures!" He pouted.

Virgil made his way over, squinting at the page, still rubbing the morning tiredness from his eyes, "Logan. That is quite literally a dictionary."

"Oh" Logan whispered, jumping off of the stool with his book and running over to his shelf to get a picture book.

Virgil shook his head fondly and began to make scrambled eggs.

————————————————————

After breakfast, Virgil went into he and Logan's room to pick some outfits for the day, "Logan!" He called, "come in here and pick out something before I decide for you!"

Logan was in there in a flash, studying the three outfits Virgil had chosen carefully. Even in little space, Logan was very picky about his clothing.

"This one!" He cried, picking the one in the middle.

Virgil smirked, "how did I know you'd pick the one with the neck tie?"

"I like to be professional!" Logam quipped, putting his hands on his hips.

Virgil put his hands up in surrender, "woah there sassafras, let's not go for the head. Come on, i'll help you get dressed."

Logan nodded, putting his arms up and allowing his caregiver to take off his pajamas and dress him into his black polo shirt, khakis and neck tie.

"Oh, you look so handsome" Virgil teased, pressing a kiss onto the top of his little's forehead.

Logan blushed, covering his face, "no!"

Virgil raised a brow, "oh, so you're not handsome?"

Logan stuck out his bottom lip, his eyes becoming watery, "i'm not handsome?" He whispered.

"What?!—" Virgil shouted, his mouth agape.

"Daddy thinks i'm ugwy?" Logan murmured, looking down to the floor as tears began to run down his cheeks.

"Oh, Logan, baby, no! No, I was only joking, my love. Don't be so sad" Virgil said quickly, panicking. He always forgot how sensitive Logan could be when he was in little space, "I think you're handsome! The most handsome in the world!"