Logan Wishes That His Friends Were Normal(Remus Pisses Himself in a Closet)

A/n: Before you very smart people go running to the coments like "acktually, you can't lock a closet door from the outside🤓🤓🤓" that's exactly why it's called fan FICTION ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🩹❤️‍🔥❤️‍🩹❤️‍🔥

For @whatever23t thank you!!!

It wasn't that the twins were bored, necessarily. They had plenty to do. They just figured that they may as well spice their Saturday up with some pranking.

Unfortunately for both of them, Virgil was their first victim. Yeah, not the brightest idea to pick the person who's very petty and hell bent on revenge, but hey, it would make the day a whole heck of a lot more interesting.

Their prank was to completely change up Virgil's room. They replaced the black spider curtains with princess ones, took out his dimmed purple light bulbs and replaced them with ones that would light up the whole room, and began to paint the room pink.

But they made a huge mistake—one that they didn't even realize until they heard their names being screamed from across the house.

"ROMAN! REMUS!" They heard Virgil's shrill, outraged yell and immediately began to giggle. What they didn't realize though, was that Virgil was actually pissed. He wasn't just upset or frustrated, he was angry.

"You. Got. Paint. On. My. Tim. Burton. Posters" Virgil gritted out.

Oh.

Oh no.

"V—Virgil, calm down" Roman said quickly.

"Calm down?!" Virgil asked, "calm down?! Those were limited edition—do you know how many of those were made?!" He asked as he began to smack Roman.

"Do you know how many of me were made?!" Roman cried as Virgil tried to murder him.

"One too many, in my opinion" Virgil growled, slowly inching closer to them.

Both of them put their hands up in surrender and slowly backed out of the room. What they didn't realize, is that they were headed straight towards an open closet. Virgil, however did notice and when they were close enough, he shoved both of them with his arms, before closing and locking the door.

The twins banged harshly on the door, "hey!" They screamed in unison, listening as Virgil cackled. They heard footsteps pounding in the other direction, and when their screams for freedom weren't answered, they both assumed he had ran away.

Remus felt his vision going away, replaced with a blurred wetness. His lungs just wouldn't fill with oxygen no matter how many gasps of breath he took in. It was so cramped and he was trapped and couldn't get out, and it was dark! He couldn't see Roman, he couldn't even see his hands in front of him, the only light was coming out of the crack at the bottom pf the door, and he—