He Loves To Watch Them Squirm

A/N: Guys this one is kind of maybe just a tad kinky

A/N: Guys this one is kind of maybe just a tad kinky. It doesn't have ANY sex or uh, pleasuring of oneself,,,,(idk how to spell the word💀)

It's not a kinky read, persay, you're probably not gonna read this and go "Oh that's hot😫😩😫" Basically, it's Roman piss pranking for his own self pleasure and then everyone getting back at him at the end.

When Roman was bored and horny, it was almost as bad as when Remus was bored and horny. Some may argue that he was worse, because if Remus was hot and bothered, he'd just go do or say something gross, but if it was Roman, nobody was safe, because Roman liked to plan.

And okay, so maybe this time he had been a tad too elaborate, a tad too invasive, and a tad too cruel, but as he put Logan's hand in the warm water while he was sleeping, it felt deliciously cruel and an instant turn on. All of the bathroom doors were already locked, and the key was tucked safely away in Roman's pocket.

Sure, the piss-themed prank war he started was mean, but Roman couldn't help himself. He loved seeing other people desperate. He craved the moments when the others would lose their composure, and he felt weak at the knees when they'd actually wet themselves.

Unfortunately, he only got to see this after long road trips or outings. And the only time any of them had ever wet themselves was when they couldn't find anywhere to pull off and Patton had a bit too much of his slushy.

So, he left Logan's room with a grin spread wide across his face, not caring that he felt like a creep.

He knew that he wouldn't be able to just stand outside of Logan's room all night, so he decided to just go to sleep and set a timer for Logan's usual wake up time.

The reason that Logan was Roman's first victim, was because the man was a heavy sleeper. Logan was sleep deprived, so as soon as he actually got a decent night's worth of sleep, nothing was going to wake him up. Not even his bladder, until it was almost too late.

That's lead to plenty moments of pleasure for Roman, who would likely be the one hogging the bathroom when Logan finally woke up, incredibly desperate. Of course, he would tease Logan a little bit, but if Logan actually pissed himself, he'd feel bad and he would probably be figured out for his piss kink, so he always ended up letting him in.