Roman, You're an Asshole but You Were Stressed So We Forgive You

A/n: Almost decided not to write today just because of how busy I was but i'm rewatching rottmnt so why not half write half pay attention

A/n: Almost decided not to write today just because of how busy I was but i'm rewatching rottmnt so why not half write half pay attention. What better way to relax than to write a pissfic?

This one is for little_pupcup thank you so much for requesting! 😄😄😄

Roman couldn't believe his eyes. He had to be dreaming. He pinched himself and gasped. He wasn't dreaming, it was real! He had gotten the lead role in the play! He hugged the letter close to his chest and jumped up and down, squealing quietly, not wanting to wake his brother up.

This was huge! He had given that audition his all, and was worried that it wouldn't be good enough, but it was! It was, it was, it was! This wasn't his usual school play either, where he was a hundred times better than all the other students(not to brag, though...okay, YES, he was bragging but he felt like it was deserved!) this wasn't even a community theatre, this was a big one!

This was a lead role, he felt the need to emphasize to himself. A lead—he just couldn't get over it, no matter how many times he brought it up in his head.

He gasped aloud, he had to tell his friends!

A smile crept up on his face. Or did he? What if he surprised them instead? That sounded like a thousand times more fun, they'd be so shocked, and so, so, so proud of him!

He kept the letter in a drawer in his bedroom's desk and pumped a fist in the air. Oh, he had to start planning—this was going to be perfect!

————————————————————

Everything was going smoothly—very, very smoothly, in fact, for the first week. Roman was able to keep his mouth shut, but everyone in the group noticed a change in his demeanor. He seemed pumped—and not just his usual dramaticness, no, this was like—Patton levels of energy, he was practically bouncing off all of the walls.

Everybody could tell that he was excited. Very, very excited about something, and they all liked how happy he was. But after that, he began to make a few...mistakes.