*Whispers* What the Hell is Happening?

A/n: Okay so this awesome request is for urdadlolz123 thank you!

Patton gasped, bouncing up and down on his toes with excitement, squealing about the cute little baby clothes in the isle. "Oh, this one would be sooooo adorable!"

They had been on their way out of the store and ready to go back home, when Patton had saw the clothes.

Virgil shook his head fondly and played along, rummaging through the rack, "yeah, that one's pretty cute. But what about this one?" He questioned, holding up a purple and black striped onesie with a white skull in the middle.

Roman scoffed, "you are an emo nightmare."

"No, no!" Patton giggled, "imagine little fingerless gloves with it? Awe!"

"Uh oh" Logan said, "Patton appears to have baby fever."

"Yeah, why are we even looking at baby clothes? Babies are annoying as hell, all they do is piss, shit, and cry" Remus said, scrunching his nose up in disgust.

Patton gasped, his eyes going wide at Remus's words, "I gotta go pee!" He darted off, not even waiting for any recognition before he was skidding across the floor.

"Wow. How he manages to always do that baffles me" Roman said.

"Yeah, he's always like, on the verge of wetting himself" Remus frowned.

Virgil sighed, "I knew there was something wrong with him—he's been bouncing around nonstop for an hour."

When Patton came back he had a very sizable wet patch on his pants, and even looked a little embarrassed, "sorry...." He said sheepishly, "I didn't really notice I had to go until I was like—already going."

"No problem, Pat" Roman shrugged. This wasn't the first time, and certainly wouldn't be the last time that had happened, "let's just head home, alright?"

Patton nodded and began to walk out of the store with all of them, just as Logan spoke up, "Patton, i'm not convinced that you don't have bladder issues."

"I don't! My mom made me get checked last year, you know this!" Patton pouted, crossing his arms over his chest, "I guess I just get like—really into what i'm doing! I never notice unless someone says something or if it's like, about to come out."

"You need to pay closer attention to your body" Logan told him, "this isn't healthy."

"I'm sorry" Patton mumbled.

"Hey!" Roman exclaimed, throwing an arm around Patton as he glared at Logan, "don't make him feel bad."

"Feel?" Logan asked, recoiling in disgust, "I was simply stating facts!"