You Guys Can Be Supportive Later, I'm Literally About To Piss Myself

A/n: For JustATransNerd  thank you!

A/n: For JustATransNerd thank you!

Also I think i'm stupid, I had no idea what trans masculine meant I had to go to google so I saw that it "describes people assigned female at birth (AFAB) whose gender identity is partially or fully masculine or aligns with masculinity" so I hope this is right.

So since the prompt implies that everyone thinks Virgil has male parts, I'm assuming that Virgil is like, anfully masculine/trans male(?)

: D I wrote this with a pounding migraine because I was bored, Enjoy

Road trips probably had to be Virgil's least favorite thing in the world. They were just so dull, and nerve wracking.
Being in a enclosed space was bad enough, but being in an enclosed space with other people?

So when his friends suggested the idea of going on one, he tried to shut that train of thought down.

But no, Patton may as well have said "choo choo motherfucker" because there Virgil was, weeks later, in the back of the car listening to Roman and Logan bicker back and forth over who's  going to get to drive, and Virgil wasn't too happy about the whole situation, especially since he was trans. He wouldn't be able to escape the awkwardness if they found out.

"Okay, enough!" Patton called over the argument, "Roman, you drive for an hour and then Logan can drive for an hour. Deal?"

Both of them glared at each other. Roman pouted, "but I want to drive!"

"Why?!" Patton asked, exasperated.

"Because, Logan is so obsessed with staying on schedule, that he never stops the car for anyone!" Roman exclaimed.

"There's no reason to stop the car as often as you do! We schedule these stops for a reason, you shouldn't have to pee, or get snacks every single hour" Logan argued.

"I swear on every single one of my Tim Burton posters, if you three don't get in this car right now, then i'm driving, and if I drive, i'm going to swerve into a ditch and kill us all" Virgil groaned, throwing his head back against his seat.

That certainly shut everyone up, and they all filed into the car quickly without another word. It's not like they were afraid of Virgil driving into a ditch—no, he was a coward, he would never do that—but every time Virgil drove, they all got second hand anxiety. Virgil was horrible at making those split second decisions, at merging into other lanes, and always got stressed over the constant stop and go traffic.

The car began to move eventually, Roman in the driver's seat, "okay, let's get breakfast somewhere. Do rock paper scissors or something to decide."

It was decided that they would go to McDonald's, so Roman began to drive in that direction.