Toy Store

A/n: Already know I had to do Janus and Roman lol

ALSO ya'll can choose the characters (please do)🥴🥴🥴 DON'T LET ME DECIDE IM SO INDECISIVE, I—

I don't mind choosing the characters of course but I don't mind if you have a preference 🤩🤩

I've been waiting to write this one fr love a good bratty littleee

Also, are all caps a trigger? Because i've been seeing people saying they are and i'm worried because I use all caps a lot—

Anyways, while I mentally debate, this one is for the amazing fallen_willow_tree who I thank very much for the prompt!

The day had been going swimmingly, if Janus had to express his opinion. His little had been very good throughout the whole day, and he was kind of impressed, they'd been running errands all day. It would have been very expected for Roman to get antsy and cranky very soon into the trip.

But Roman just remained bouncy and happy, chatting Janus's ear off—he was really excited to be spending so much time out with his daddy! They usually just stayed indoors to relax and have chill days.

So, he was content to walk around as many stores as Janus would take him.

But soon enough..it came. Just as Janus had expected, just as he had anticipated. The whining. The whining was always a warning before the tantrums.

"Daddy..my feet hurt!" Roman griped, "how much longer are we going to be here for?"

"Well, we were actually just leaving, baby. We have to go to Kriket's—"

"KRIKETS?!" Roman exclaimed, perking up with wide eyes as he bounced up and down, both from excitement, and the fact that his daddy had yet to take him to use the bathroom for the entire duration of the trip..which was nearing three hours.

"Yes" Janus said lowly, and continued with a firm voice, "but we will not be going there to buy toys—you know most of them are choking hazards, and you know how much you love to stick things in your mouth."

Roman sighed, "okay daddy.."

"I promise we can get you some more toys another day, it's just that—i'd prefer if we got safer ones..." Janus said gently, trying not to awaken any anger within Roman. Roman just nodded and seemed to calm down after that and Janus was satisfied.

Since his little hadn't gotten his map that day, and he had a very rough and long night he was very worried that something would set him off. He was running off of two hours of sleep, a cherry slushy and the will to live.

They checked out and loaded the car up with groceries, before getting in themselves to drive off to the next location. Krikets.

——————————-/////———————