Patton Can't Leave The Bed But It's Okay Because Janus Is a Good Boyfriend

A/n: I'm back babyyyyyyyyyyyy

Here we go peeps time for Patton's Injured Omo Adventures 😩😩😩

Aight, to those who care;;;Church camp was awesome as always, BUT,,, there were wasps everywhere so i'm kinda traumatized from that💀😭

Also, you've probably noticed a lack of updates recently,,,I didn't have internet at the camp, and I couldn't access ANY of the prompts so I couldn't even start writing them. Instead, I improvised and used my brain to make this up during free time.

Patton sat, pouting on the bed as his boyfriend brought him some soup, "Janny, i'm sick of soup!"

Janus rolled his eyes, "You're right, you are sick, so sick, in fact the doctors recommended no solid foods for at the very least a week" he said seriously.

Patton grumbled, "you act like it was my fault that I was buried under snow for twelve hours."

Janus sighed gently, "no, Patton I don't think that at all, I just—i'm worried, and stressed—you were asleep in the hospital for three days, I didn't think that I was even—even going to get the chance to bring you home."

Janus's voice broke and Patton took his hand, "Baby" Patton said, his voice soft as he sniffled, rubbing his nose, "I know this has been just as hard for you. I'm so sorry."

Janus wiped his own eyes, "no, i'm sorry—goodness, I just, am so, so happy that you're okay" he smiled warmly, "but you can barely even keep your eyes open, love. I think you should drink your soup, sip some water and get some rest."

Patton nodded and Janus kissed his forehead, "just tell me if the food is too much. We can hook you up to one of those at home IV drainers and they can pump you up with water and nutrients."

"Thank you so much, Jan, really. I couldn't ask for anyone better" Patton said, getting choked up, "I love you so much. I don't know what I can do to thank you—"

Janus kissed him sweetly on the lips and offered him a smile, "you don't need to thank me for taking care of you when you aren't well, love, just get better. That's all i ask."

Patton sniffled, smiling, "thank you, Jan" he tried to lift his spoon to his lips but his hands shook and he sighed.

Janus, sensing Patton's frustration, gently took the hot bowl from him before he burned himself, "baby, don't get so worked up—"

"I'm useless!" Patton cried, his lip wobbling. Janus panicked, because his boyfriend was dangerously close to crying.

"You're not useless, you're sick. You can't even sit up on your own right now, so don't beat yourself up. Now here" Janus said, grabbing the bowl and bringing it to Patton's lips. Patton opened his mouth and Janus tipped the bowl forward.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, until Patton finished. Janus took the bowl, "Now, i'll be going off to do some dishes and maybe a little but of laundry, will you be okay by yourself?" Janus asked.

Patton nodded again, "i'll try to get some sleep."

————————————————————

And he did sleep—he slept very well. And When he woke up, Janus wasn't there. Obviously, could he really expect him to spend every waking moment with him? No, Patton knew that. But he really wished he would have been there, because his phone was out of reach and Patton had a little problem.

He really didn't want to bother his boyfriend, who was no doubt busy making a bunch of phone calls to work, friends and family as an update on Patton's condition.