Roman You're Really Too Good To Piss On a Tree?

A/n: This one is for @EmilyJohnston328 tysm for the request!!

Sorry I didn't publish yesterday guys, I was just soooo super busy, and I didn't even have any kids over, I was at a church function all day.

Also re publishing with a different title because I published the wrong title with this💀😭 the other title is for a different camping prompt

"Caming?" Virgil asked dryly, "not a chance."

"Oh, come on! Please?" Roman asked

"Come on, I already got Logan on board—"

"You got Logan to agree to a camping trip?" Virgil asked, "What kind of manipulation did you use?"

"None! It was technically his idea—"

"No," Virgil interrupted, "you gaslit him into thinking it was his idea."

"Virgil, you're being ridiculous!" Roman exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Patton piped up, standing beside Roman, "camping will be fun! An opportunity to become one with nature, get some peace and quiet, have s'mores—"

"Screw that—sex under the stars!" Remus cried, his eyes practically sparkling.

"Ew, moving past that—" Roman began.

"Hey, don't knock it til' you try it" Janus said, pecking Remus on the cheek.

"Oh my god—i'm not bringing either of you!" Roman shrieked.

Virgil scoffed, "you aren't bringing any of us, because it is not happening."

But Patton was just as determined as Roman. So, he pulled out the big guns.

Puppy dog eyes.

"Patton—Patton, stop" Virgil said, quickly growing nervous.

"Please, Virgil? If you don't come, i'll be so lonely, with nobody to share my tent with..." Patton sniffled, looking down at his feet.

"Fine" Virgil said, caving in, "okay, i'll get packed."

"YES! Thank you, Virgil!" Patton chirped, giving him a huge hug

Virgil raised a brow, "oh, suddenly all your sadness disappeared?"

"Yeah, i'm good at doing that!" Patton chirped.

"...Patton, no."

———————-———————-—————

Virgil wasn't actually as opposed to the idea of camping as he made himself out to be. He just loved getting a rise out of Roman. He was going to agree whether Patton had the puppy dog eyes or not, but he was hoping Roman would actually cry that time.

Sadly, because of Patton, Roman did not cry. Hopefully next time, though, he would be able to make him upset enough.

"Okay, guys, we're here" Logan said, stopping the car, "everyone unload!"

"Wow, you weren't kidding, Pat. We really are camping camping" Virgil said.

"What did you expect? Cabins?" Logan questioned.

"No, not really, but I at least expected Roman to do some sort of serious glamping. Doesn't look like he brought a blow up mattress though" he teased.

Roman rolled his eyes, "haha, very funny—you know, I can rough it up every once and a while."

"Okay, enough bickering! Let's set up our tents" Patton said, interjecting before things got too nasty, "we need to make sure they won't fall apart!"

"How hard could it be?" Remus asked, grabbing two stakes.