Wetting on a Diaper

A/n: Definitely one of my shorter works, lol  Thank you so much for this prompt! fallen_willow_tree oI think it ended pretty sweetly 🦅

Thank you so much for this prompt! fallen_willow_tree o
I think it ended pretty sweetly 🦅

"Daddy, my dicks!" Janus exclaimed, eyes filling with tears, "they're hurt!"

Roman gasped, grabbing them and placing a kiss to the tips of their beaks, "my my! They really are!" He gasped dramatically, "shall we take care of them, my love?"

Janus nodded, "they were trying to defend themselves against the ultimate ducky but got murdered by the barbie sidekick!"

Roman quickly began to wrap the ducks up in fake bandages, before handing them back, "alright little one—it's about time that the ducks rest, don'y you think?"

Janus yawned, "me too" he mumbled, "'m tired" he whined, making grabby hands.

Roman chuckled, "but of course—" he held his arms out, "come on! We can have a lot of cuddles and kisses! It's fairly close to bed time!"

"Yes!" Janus exclaimed, allowing Roman to help him out, "I love when we have cuddles! You're so warm and strong" he blushed.

Roman chuckled, before wrapping a towel around Janus's body and helping him dry off, ruffling his hair in the towel to dry it. When his body wasn't wet anymore, he laid him down on the floor and laid a nappy underneath his bum.

He was about to put the front straps up, before his phone rang loudly in his back pocket. He quickly took it out—he had been expecting a callback all day! He quickly pulled it out, picking up. It was them! "Oh—yes, of course I can speak right now!" He exclaimed, looking towards Janus and lowering his voice, "baby, i'll be right back—stay right there, don't move—and be good."

Janus watched in shock as Roman left the room. He had been waiting for so long for the moment when he'd put his diaper on! Why would his daddy just leave him like that? And why wasn't he allowed to move?

He whimpered, wriggling around slightly. He had to pee very bad—he had been waiting for a majority of his bath time! He wanted to be a big boy and wait until he got out. Plus, it felt icky to sit in water that you knew had pee in it. He had this recent fear that the toilet would eat him, so Roman began to put his littles in diapers, which Janus grew to love.

He figured his daddy wouldn't be gone for that long—so he did his best to hold on. But it was really uncomfortable, and he didn't have the best rep for holding when he was in little space..

He looked at his straps and did his best to try and put them on, figuring that it couldn't be that hard, but he broke them! He began to glare in frustration, wiping away tears. He felt so upset.

He began to squirm around. He wanted to call for his daddy, but he was supposed to be quiet, and he was supposed to be good. His daddy was on the phone, he needed to be professional.

He whimpered as he felt a spurt come out of him. He wasn't going to be able to wait for Roman to come back. He let out a shaky sigh as dribbles became leaks, and he was no longer able to hold anything in.

The diaper could only hold so much, as it wasn't even on him. A puddle began to leak from the saturated diaper and go all over the place. He began to cry silently as he continued to wet himself. He had made a mess—and it felt like it was a big one.

What was his daddy going to say to him?

He froze as he heard footsteps walking in his direction. His eyes went wide and filled with tears as he heard the bathroom door open and his daddy call out his name.

"Janus, my love I have returned! Thank you for being such a good baby—" he froze in shock as he saw the mess, "—boy.."

Janus's lip quivered and tears began to run down his face, "Daddy 'm sorry!" Je sniffled.

"Janus, baby no, oh my goodness, i'm so sorry for leaving you—especially without your diaper on, oh c'mon, let's get up, hm?" He felt so horrible.

"I tried to hold it..." Janus whimpered as he sat up, cringing at the cold, wet mess, "am I a bad boy?"

Roman gasped, "if course not, baby! What makes you say that?"

Janus shrugged, "I—I made a mess.."

"Well, you had to go potty! It was just an accident, my love."

Janus sniffled, "I-I'm sorry.."

"It's completely fine, my prince!" Roman exclaimed dramatically, "let us go get cleaned and changed! Then off to bed with many, many cuddles for you!"

Janus giggled, wiping his tears away as Roman picked him up and laid him down on their bed. He wiped him down, before putting a brand new diaper on him.

"I'm so sorry about this, I really am honey" Roman whispered as he turned the light off and tucked Janus into bed next to him.

"It's okay daddy it was just an accident" Janus yawned.

Roman smirked, "why can't you have that same mentality for yourself?"

"Cuz I hate myself" Janus mumbled.

Roman raised a brow, "Janus. We've talked about this sweetie—"

"I know daddy, I just wanna be more like Virgil.." he mumbled, before falling asleep.

Roman scoffed, rolling his eyes before shifting Janus to sleep in his arm.

A/n: Guys i'm sick rn AGAINSJEBIEBEU and this request just seemed easiest to write. Honestly i'm surprised I got a chapter out yesterday💀 I was so sick, legit went to bed around 7pm

But i'm bored so I wrote this, don't worry guys i'm chugging that water and getting some rest. Got a dr's appt on monday so that I can find out why i'm always sick bc my moms kinda worried lol

WORDS: 1001