Stargazing Date: the Prequal: Subtle

A/n: Okay, so in case you guys don't read the prompts, this is a prequal to the star gazing date one, but you literally don't have to know what happened in it at all to read this

A/n: Okay, so in case you guys don't read the prompts, this is a prequal to the star gazing date one, but you literally don't have to know what happened in it at all to read this. It's a prequel so i'm going to move it right above the stargazing date one for people reading the book for the first time.

For maybe just time in the same ten minutes, Virgil shuffled in place, ever so slightly as they stopped at one of the clothing racks. Subtle, sure, but not enough to get past Logan. They've known each other for years now, and h was well accustomed to the other's bathroom habits.

Virgil had been an extremely shy kid back when they were in school, so had grown used to holding it with minimal squirming so that he didn't have to ask to be excused, and so that nobody noticed.

And, well, he supposed that the shyness didn't completely go away if Virgil wasn't willing to say a quick, "be right back" and go to the bathroom. Maybe he was afraid of being annoying? Perhaps he was worried about being questioned? Logan wasn't sure. But he did know that he should probably say something.

It wasn't like Virgil would have an accident—no, he'd held it for extended periods of times for years, sometimes even the entire school day if he couldn't go at lunch, but he certainly didn't want to see his friend in any unnecessary discomfort, especially when there was such an easy fix.

"Hey, Virgil" Logan said casually.

"Yeah?" Virgil said, shifting his weight to one foot, crossing his arms in disinterest. Anybody else would think he was just bored or restless. But Logan knew.

"Go pee" he said flatly.

The corners of Logan's mouth twitched up in an evil satisfaction when Virgil's face turned red. He got embarrassed so easily.

"I—I don't—what" Virgil stammered.

Logan sighed, "let's not make a big deal of it, okay? There's nothing to be ashamed of, you can go."