You Want to Rob MY house? PISS YOURSELF, HAHAHAHA

A/n: I'm going to be for real with you guys, I had a dream about this prompt

A/n: I'm going to be for real with you guys, I had a dream about this prompt. A DREAM. I was Janus 💀💀💀

So, naturally I decided to start working on this prompt as soon as I woke up. (Was interrupted by church tho)Thank you SO SO much little_pupcup I loved writing this robber AU, lol!

Robbers: Janus and Roman

Victim: Patton

"Roman will you stop talking?!" Janus hissed, "what about robbing a house do you not understand?" He snapped.

"Well, i'm sorry that this is a little new to me!" And it was true. Roman had only been robbing for a year, and while that may seem like a long time, but it wasn't like they robbed houses every single day—no. They'd be discovered. They had to do them few and far apart, in a completely different area and neighborhood each time as to not raise any suspicions.

"Oh, is it not basic knowledge that you don't make talk so loud while trying to rob someone's home?! I am so going to yell at you when we get out of here!" Janus hissed.

At that moment, a light turned on. Both of them whipped their heads towards the light switch. But...nobody was there.

"What the fu—"

Before Roman could finish his vulgar statement, both of them were bonked over the head in rapid succession with a frying pan, another man standing above their bodies that immediately crippled onto the floor. His chest was heaving, moving rapidly, up and down.

He ran a shaking hand through his sweaty hair, "okay. Okay okay okay. I've got this" he muttered, poking the bodies with the end of the pan. They were knocked out, unmoving. Their bags full of stolen items were on the floor next to him.

He sighed, his entire body shaking with fear as he wondered what he should do with them.

————————————————————

Janus groaned. He came to consciousness with a pounding headache, that surely would develop into a migraine, unable to open his eyes for a solid minute. When he finally did, he was blinded by the lights in the room. He shook his head, but froze when that just shot a searing, white hot pain through his skull.

He mentally prepared himself, before trying to open his eyes again. He blinked rapidly, and squinted. Everything was disoriented. After a few minutes the blurs went away and his vision came to him.

"Roman?" Janus asked, frantic when the memories came flooding back to him, "Roman, are you okay?!"

He heard a groan from beside him, "my head hurts like a mother fuc—"