Don't Cry! It's Okay, I Wouldn't Leave My Blocks Either!

A/n: I adore the littlespace ones as well, these prompts are so cute!

This one is for robin4732 , thank you!

When Janus's daddy, Roman, came into his room and told him that Virgil was coming over for a playdate, he couldn't stop bouncing off the walls. He was so excited! He'd been begging to see Virgil all week, but their schedules, sadly, hadn't matched up, so this was an awesome surprise for both of the littles.

So Janus was quick to prepare everything. He got together sippy cups(generously filled by his daddy) and pacifiers. He usually didn't need pacifiers, but Virgil was younger than him in little space and liked them, so he had begged Roman to buy a designated paci to keep at their house just for Virgil, which he did.

"What are you doing, mister?" Roman asked with a smirk, leaning against the wall.

"Daddy! 'M preparing! For Virgil, he likes these pop up books!" Janus giggled, "and I do too—but these ones are his favite!"

Roman smiled as Janus completely butchered the pronunciation of 'favorite' but didn't comment or try to correct him. He was pretty sure that if he would have opened his mouth to do so, he would have squealed because Janus was just too stinkin' cute!

"You know, Jan, you don't have to just do what Virgil wants" Roman said after a while, "you can also do what you like. I promise that Virgil won't mind, whatever you do, i'm sure you'll both have lots of fun."

"Okay! I'm just trying to be nice" Janus said, giving his daddy a toothy grin.

Roman smiled brightly, "that's wonderful, baby. Well, I agree, you're being very nice, and i'm sure Virgil will appreciate it. But i'm sure he'd also love to play with some of the things that you like."

"Okay, daddy! I'll get the knives!" Janus chirped.

"The what?!" Roman cried as Janus ran off to retrieve his knives. He came back with a toy kitchen set and plastic toy knives, "oh" Roman sighed, placing a hand over his heart, "obviously. Silly me."

Janus giggled, before gasping. The doorbell had rung! "Daddy! Daddy daddy daddy, Virgil's here, Virgil's here!" Janus cried, jumping up and down, before running over to the door and slamming it open, "Virgil!" He yelled, hugging the other as soon as he spotted him.

"Janus! Hi!" Virgil giggled, hugging back twice as tight, "what do you wanna play?!" He asked excitedly.

"I'll go grab something" Janus told him, before dashing off.

"Go play" Logan said gently when Virgil looked a little nervous.

Virgil gnawed on his thumb, "okay, Papa" he ran past Roman quickly, not even looking at him.

Roman chuckled, "it's so funny how he'll curse me out when he's big, but scared of me when he's little."

"It's quite adorable how he tries to hide behind me" Logan smiled, "hopefully they won't get into any trouble back there."

"Virgil will keep Janus in line, i'm sure" Roman said off handedly, "now let's start on lunch. Does Virgil like his sandwiches in triangles or squares?"

"Does it matter?" Logan asked, raising a brow.

Roman looked at him, shocked, "you're joking, right?"

Logan rolled his eyes, "Roman, it's a sandwich. You chew it up and it goes in your stomach, the shape doesn't matter it all ends up mush anyways."

"That isn't the point! I'm sure he has a preference, kids care about this kind of stuff!" Roman proclaimed.