Handcuffed(non sexual ya nasties.)

A/n: It's spring break les gooo

ALSOOOOOO To everybody who has requested something either in comments or in dms: I see you babes, I just haven't responded yet bc I don't want to get ur hopes up just to have you wait💃💃👯‍♀️👹👹👹👯‍♀️👯‍♀️👯‍♀️

So, If I reply to ur comment or dm soon, (or if I already replied to it like a few months ago) chances are that I have it screen shotted in a chapter ready to write and i'm actively working on it and it should be out soon

I really hope this makes sense I wrote half of this a week ago and haven't read it since, and wrote the other half just now.

"You're out of your mind."

"Virgil—"

"No."

"Come on—"

"No."

Patton pouted, "you can't refuse! It's the game, you have to do the dare!"

"Yeah, it's not our fault you picked dare" Janus pointed out.

  Virgil narrowed his eyes at Janus. The prick. "Well it's not my fault that all of you are insane! There is no way that I can do that, i'll go crazy being around him for so long!."

"I'm wounded" Roman said, rolling his eyes, "and why do I have to he punished, this is Virgil's dare!"

"Stop being a puss. Come on, it's only twenty four hours" Remus said.

Virgil actually laughed at him, "only twenty four hour—ONLY twenty four hours?!" He smacked Roman on the shoulder to contain himself, "did you hear him?!"

Roman snorted, "yeah, believe me when I say I don't want to do it either" he lied.

"Janus dared you and Roman to be handcuffed for twenty four hours! That's not nearly as bad as he could do!" Patton cried.

"Nah, that's probably the worst possible thing. I wouldn't wish this upon my greatest enemy" Virgil joked.

Roman rolled his eyes, trying not to seem too eager, "come on. They aren't going to give up—let's just do it."

Virgil raised a brow, "are you guys really trying to handcuff me without mu consent? That's a little—"

Patton smacked Virgil playfully, "don't joke like that!"

Virgil sighed, long and dramatic, "okay. Fine. I'll do the incredibly stupid dare if it'll get you guys to shut up."

"I'll get the handcuffs!" Remus beamed.

"And i'll keep the key so that you guys can't cheat" Janus said.

"Wait! No way i'm using Remus's handcuffs!" Roman cried, scrunching up his nose, "who knows what he's done in those!"

Janus smirked, "more like what i've done in those" he wriggled his eyebrows.

"Excuse me while I go vomit" Logan said.

"That's homophobic" Virgil smirked.

"How—"

"I GOT THEM!" Remus yelled rushing back in, "who wants to be on what side?"

"Whichever side will make me the top if this happens to get freaky" Virgil smirked.

Roman blushed, oh no he was so gay, "wha—why do you get to be the top!?" His voice was ten octaves higher than normal. Stop stop stop, calm your face, think of how you closeted yourself in middle school, STOP BLUSHING.