Hide and Seek(gone wrong)

A/n: Guys I swear i'm not basic—

(I picked Roman as Virgil's caregiver and Janus as Patton's)

If you guys have some favorite ships you want to see you can comment them or if you don't want anybody to see your shame of reading this you could tell me in dms 🤭🤭

For little_pupcup 🥰🥰🥰

I wrote this all at once and didn't read it back over so let's hope it's somewhat good

"Oh, Virgil!" Roman sung, "my love, where are you?"

He heard a giggle from the blanket closet and smirked, "how will I ever find him?" The giggles intensified as he got closer. He ripped the closet open, "gotcha!" He reached down and tickled Virgil. The little let out a full on belly laugh and fell onto his back.

"Daddy, stop! That tickles!" He cried.

Roman giggled, "okay, okay" he said, "why are you hiding, bud? Don't you want to go see Pat?"

Virgil shrunk in on himself, but nodded. He brought his hand to his house and gnawed on his thumb, "Patton's daddy is scary."

Roman sighed fondly. When Virgil was big him and Janus were the best of friends, but when he was little he got a little nervous because of how classy Janus was. They teased him relentlessly over it when he was big.

"Well, you know Janus is very kind, don't you? And he has a huuuuge yard that you and Patton can play in! With plenty of spots for hide and seek. And he always brings you snacks" Roman said.

Virgil shrugged, "But what if I do something wrong? Like...touch something? Or break something? Or get dirty footprints in his house?"

"Well, Virgil you have to remember that he has a little of his own. Those kinds of things happen every day, accidents. Just ask Remus, he is one" he joked.

"Huh?" Virgil asked.

"Nothing, just. Forget I said that" Roman said quickly. If Virgil was big he would have slapped the white out of him.

Virgil nodded, a little confused.

"There are simple solutions to your worries. If you just don't touch anything that looks important or expensive then you won't break it. If you take your shoes off before entering the house, or if you wipe your shoes on the welcome mat, then you won'y get dirty footprints anywhere" Roman explained.

"Okay, Daddy. We can go now, I want to see Patton!" Virgil chirped.

"Alrighty then! Let's get in the car!" Roman yelled dramatically, scooping Virgil up and throwing him over his shoulder, which made the other burst into giggled, "Onward! To sir Patton's humble establishment!"

"Onward!" Virgil cried through his laughter as Roman sped out of the house.

Forgetting two things.

One, his car keys, darn it, he had to go all the way back inside to get them—

And two, he didn't take his shy little who was afraid of the person'a house they were going to to the bathroom before a long car ride.

Whoopsie daisy.

————————————————————

"Are we there yet?" Virgil groaned.

And Roman was happy to finally be able to say yes after about forty seven frustrated 'no's' in a row. He was kind of upset, honestly he kinda wanted to make it to fifty.