Chapter 3

June 12th, 2022 - 3:00 pm

Morgana's POV

Mal and I flew to Denver early this morning, and my parents drove us home, only for us to take the car back to the airport a few hours later to get the other girls. 

When Ashley Sanchez saw us waiting at the bottom of the escalator, she started running down, and leavng her suitcase right at the bottom, she ran to me, almost jumping in my arms. 

"MORGANAAAAAA!" She said. 

"SANCHEEEEEEESE!" 

"I missed you!" 

"It's only been a month!" I laughed. 

"But I missed you." 

"I missed you too, Ash." 

The other 2 Washington girls were down by now, laughing at Ashley a little. 

"Hey blondie." Kelley said, giving me a quick hug as Ash Hatch gave Mal a hug. 

"Hey Kal. How are you?" 

"I'm fine." She said. "How are you doing through all of this?" 

"I'm keeping my head up." I sighed. 

"Hey Morg." Hatch said, stepping around Kelley to give me a hug. 

"Hey Hatchy." 

"How you doing kid?" 

"Hey, I'm not that much younger than you." 

"I know." She laughed. 

"I just want to thank you." I said. 

"For what?" 

"Saving my freaking life." 

"How so?" 

"You were the one that called the police. Kelley said you didn't even ask anyone, you just did it once you knew something was wrong. Everyone else was in too much shock and confusion." 

"I'm sorry I couldn't actually help you lie the others did." 

"You helped me the most." I told her. "I owe you a lot." 

"You owe me nothing." 

"I owe you the world." 

Just then, Sophia got on the escalator to come down, and Sanchez screamed  her name. 

"Soph!" I said happily, looking up to find her. 

After we were all done reuniting, we all walked to the car, and Ashley and Mal fought the entire time about who was riding shotgun. 

"Both of you are sitting in the back. Sophia's sitting shotgun with me." I said finally. 

"Works for me." She said, getting in the passenger seat. I took her suitcase to the trunk and stacked everyone's nicely. Kelley and Hatch forced Mal and Ashley to the way back, much to their displeasure. 

And again, the ride home was 45 minutes but they fought the entire time. 

"Get your stupid legs off me." Mal said. 

"I need to stretch them." Ashley said. 

"I don't care. Move them." 

"Morgana would let me leave them." 

"Well I'm not Morgana." 

"CHICK FIL A!" Kelley gasped. "Can we go please please please?" 

"Sure."