Chapter 18

Natalie P.O.V.

"So what's the plan for today?" I ask Percy as he pulls a sweater over his t-shirt. He pulls a hand through his hair and smiles at me "How about we make a bucket list of everything we want to do before we leave Seashell beach? And then we try to do them all."

I snort "Percy it's kind of late for that, considering we only have a week left here." He shakes his head walking over to the table to grab the pen and a piece of paper. "Let's make the most of the last week." He hands me the pen and paper which I cautiously take. I grab a book to put under the paper as I write.

1. Dance in the rain

2. Have a girl's night

3. Go to the carnival

4. Get a tattoo

5. Read your book

6. Learn to surf

I hand him my piece of paper. "Is this all you want to do?" I nod. "You sure?" I grab the piece of paper back. Scribbling the last sentence.

1. Fall in love.

"Okay, now I'm sure." He looks towards the paper and then back at me. "I don't know if we can do all of these, but we can try." I laugh "that's fine with me." He takes the paper folds it and puts it into his pocket.

"Well, I guess you better go talk to Isabella if you want to do a girl's night."

"Are you trying to get rid of me that fast?" He shakes his head "No, I'm just saying that you should plan." He walks over to his bed falling onto it. "Why don't we go out somewhere?" I ask feeling strange as the words leave my mouth. "I mean like till later so that I can go talk to Isabella 'cause she's probably still at work." The words stumble out of my mouth.

"Where would you like to go?" He asks. I shrug "I... I don't know let's just see what we can find." He lifts his arms. "Sure let's go." My eyebrow shoots up "Really?" He walks over to the door pulling it open "Well, okay then cool, let's go."

***

We walk up the street away from the beach. I glance through every store we pass. Then I see a glowing green sign. Garden of Eden. "Let's go check that out?" I pull him towards the green sign and walk straight through the door. The inside is dark. I grab a hold of the wall as I walk to steady myself. I hear music bouncing off of the walls and boom inside my head as I walk towards the low light at the end of the hall.

I reach the end of the hall and pull on the velvet curtain. Bright light flashes over my face momentarily blinding me. I try to focus on what I'm seeing while walking forward so that I can get a better view. I see guys dressed in black and a lot of girls. There is a stage and a few guys stand on it.

"I don't like what I'm seeing," Percy whispers to me. My eyes stay glued to the bodies of the guys on the stage. "Why are you jealous?" I laugh at him. He stays silent. The lights go off for a few minutes before they suddenly go on and the music starts playing. My eyes go wide as realization hits me... THIS IS A STRIP CLUB!

I run out of the club waiting for Percy outside. He walks out laughing. "You... you should have seen your face." He keeps laughing. "You could've warned me!" My face burned red. "What's the fun in that?" I cover my cheeks with my hands "It's not funny." I try saying with a strict tone "Aww, I'm sorry." He says still chuckling to himself as he hooks his arm around my neck as we walk away.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me." I scoff "Well I mean can you blame me you were drooling on them. Did you fall in love? Can we take it off the list?" I shake my head "Very funny, but no." He smiles at me "You sure?" My face falls flat "Do you want me to go back and fall in love?" his eyes grow wide "That's what I thought."