The Morning After

4 The Morning After

"Are you awake? "Castor asked, snuggled up in Arryn's arms.

"mmhmm," Arryn slowly opened his eyes, "so it wasn't a dream...."

"A dream?" Castor asked, "you... you weren't just dreaming." Castor rolled to face Arryn and kissed him good morning.

"mmmm... if you keep this up, we never will get out of bed," Arryn moaned.

"Perhaps I want that," Castor smirked.

"Yes, but we really should get some breakfast." Arryn grinned, kissing Castor's forehead.

Whining playfully, Castor blushed, "If you insist."

Arryn chuckled and slid out of bed. His hair was still down long and flowing along his naked body. Castor noticed how chiseled Arryn's body was.

Walking towards the closet, Arryn turned smiling, "Do you like what you see?

Arryn's boldness flustered Castor, "Oh......" Arryn winked, " It's OK. I want you to get to know my body," Arryn was surprising even himself with his boldness. It felt good to just let loose and not worry about what anyone else thinks.

Grabbing a couple of robes, Arryn tossed one over to Castor and put on the other. "Let's order room service. I highly recommend their omelets and hash browns." Arryn grinned, pulling his hair up into a ponytail.

Putting on the robe, "That does sound good," Castor followed Arryn into the main room.

Arryn grabbed the tablet and sat down. "Here come sit and let's order..."

As Castor was sitting beside Arryn, there was a loud knock on the door.

Arryn was startled, wondering who would be up at his door with access to this floor, "Excuse me, Castor, please pick something out; I need to get this."

Arryn cautiously opened the door to find his Cousin Gerald standing there. "Why haven't you been answering my calls!?" Gerald snapped, pushing his way inside.

Gerald froze when he noticed that there was someone else there with Arryn. Castor nervously pulled the front of the robe closed, "Umm, I can go in another room, so you can talk."

"No, It's OK, Castor. This is my Cousin Gerald, Gerald. This is... Castor..." Arryn stumbled, feeling insecure.

Caught off guard," Oh... yes, nice to meet you, Castor," Gerald turned to Arryn, "Please, I need to tell you something."

"Castor, it's OK. You are fine right here with me. And you, Cuz, what is so fucking important that you come barging in on me like this?" Arryn scowled at Gerald.

"Arryn, I tried calling... It's your parents." Gerald was flustered and upset.

"What?" Arryn snapped.

"They have gone missing."

"What? How!?" Arryn shouted.

"We don't know. I'm sorry, Arryn. My Dad is already busy trying to find them... Their plane disappeared over the Bermuda Triangle," Gerald tried to explain.

Castor heard this and grew concerned for Arryn. He approached Arryn and placed a hand on Arryn's shoulder.

Feeling Castor's touch, Arryn felt the tension start to lessen. Then he grasped Castor's hand tightly, holding it down by his side.

Gerald was surprised to see Arryn so close to another person. It was good to see his Cousin with someone who appeared to care. Gerald had been worried about how his Cousin would deal with this news.

It seemed Arryn had someone beside him to help.

"Um, my Dad will work on the search efforts and investigate what happened... He said you needed to step up and handle things here with the business," Gerald explained, avoiding eye contact with Arryn.

Arryn scowled at Gerald, "Of course, he would say that."

Castor felt Arryn tense up and squeezed his hand reassuringly.

"It's not my idea, Arryn. I can't even begin to imagine what you are feeling, and I wouldn't think you would want to work at a time like this," Gerald tried to explain.

Arryn scowling, "I will cancel my trip and the meeting. It's Saturday, and I will see you on Monday about my next steps... Can Randall please handle contacting the TWC employees?"

"About that, Randall was with them, as were a few others...." Gerald nervously explained.

"It's worse than I thought...Tell Uncle I will figure things out with the business... Just find my parents" Arryn squeezed Castor's hand.

"OK... OK... I will go and let my Dad know what you say... Oh, I won't mention that you weren't alone." Gerald bowed his head, nodding at Castor, "Castor, please take care of my Cousin. He may think he doesn't need anyone, but we all do.''

Castor wasn't sure how he found himself in this situation and responded to Gerald with a nod.

Arryn squeezed Castor's hand, helping ease their nerves, "Thank you for coming here. Please keep me posted about my parents and those on board the missing plane." Arryn saw Gerald at the door.

"Will do, Cuz!" Gerald reassured his Cousin as he left, patting him on the back.

Arryn turned to face Castor, "I'm sorry... I am at a loss for words."

Castor nodded, "To be expected... if you want me to leave, so you can do what you need to."

Arryn startled and grabbed Castor's shoulders, "stay, please... I realize that we hardly know each other, but...I don't want to be alone."

Castor placed his hands on Arryn's hips pulling him closer, "you said you wanted to start a relationship with me. So as your boyfriend, I can and will be here for you."

Arryn's hands slid down Castor's back, pulling him in for a kiss. "my... boyfriend."

The men went over and sat down at a small dining table. Their breakfast had arrived through the dumb waiter system.

As Arryn had said, the omelets were delicious, fluffy, and filled with crumbled sausage, swiss cheese, and sauteed mushrooms. The hash browns had been fried in a mix of olive oil and butter, making them crisp and buttery on the outside edges.

Castor was enjoying a vanilla latte, and Arryn had a macchiato, his favorite coffee drink.

Arryn and Castor felt at ease as they enjoyed their coffee and breakfast. Arryn realized how comfortable it was to be around Castor and hoped they would have many more days together.