Time to Weed [Mature]

36 Time to Weed

It was cool outside with a few clouds in the sky. Castor was enjoying hot tea sitting out in the Courtyard. He reviewed a digital record of some ancient texts and monitored emails coming in for Arryn and himself.

Gerald and Adya were keeping them posted on the situation there. It was becoming evident that Arryn was correct in questioning the loyalty of some of the staff. Castor appreciated all the Intel Adya gathered and sent over.

Castor was putting together stuff for Arryn to review. There was a lot for them to discuss. There was a lot to keep track of, and it kept getting more complicated.

The Executive Team was very helpful to Gerald, which put Castor at ease. He was working on communication for the team. Arryn wanted to ensure they knew how appreciative we were of their hard work during such chaos.

Also, Castor was working on another communication with the rest of the company's Directors. They needed not to feel left out but to trust Gerald in Arryn's place.

There was one message that caught him off guard. Castor read it a couple of times and wondered how to reply if he should reply.

The text on his phone started out. "Hi, just checking in. Things haven't been the same with you out of the office. I'm beginning to realize that I may need to resign. But who do I turn it in to if I do?"

This was a surprise, and Castor sensed more was going on but wanted to talk with Arryn before responding.

Just then, he looked up to see Arryn strolling over to him. It warmed Castor's heart as Arryn's face softened into a smile when their eyes met.

"I was wondering if you wanted to take a break?" Arryn said, stepping behind Castor and placing his hands on Cas's shoulders, gently massaging them.

"mmm, That would be nice, but I was going to look for you. Somethings have come up." Castor moaned, enjoying the shoulder massage Arryn was giving him.

"Come Up?" Arryn whispered lewdly as his hands slid down Castor's back to his pants.

"You tease." Cas breathing heavily, "first I need to show you a few things, and then we can break.''

Castor grinned, grabbing one of Arryn's hands, then turned his head and slipped one of Arryn's fingers into his mouth.

Arryn groaned as Cas seductively sucked on his finger, "OK... Work then play..."

"Here, have a seat, my dear; I need to show you a few things." Castor slid over a tablet in front of the chair Arryn sat down in.

"And who's the Boss?" Arryn sat down, pouting playfully.

"Here, look at this video footage; Chase caught someone trying to hack the server."

Arryn perked up to watch, "So Someone took the bait."

"Gerald and Adya believe it was..." Castor explained.

Both simultaneously said, "Grayson."

Castor nodded, "You were right to be suspicious of him."

"I will let Adya know to monitor Grayson more closely. Also, I want to show you this text I received." Castor handed his phone with the text up for Arryn to read.

"Wait... Isn't this Mr. Brewer, with whom you argued with?"

"Yes, Henry Brewer. I wanted to show it to you and discuss how we should handle this situation." Castor explained.

"hmm, I have an idea..." Arryn said, "I'd like to discuss it with Blake before doing anything."

"Where is he, now?" Castor asked.

Arryn stood up. "I sent him for some fresh air."

"OK?..."

"Let's take that break, Luv." Arryn grinned.

"Yes, I could use one." Cas nodded

Blake got a message to meet up to touch base on some new developments in the study. The door was closed, so he went to knock on it.

Apparently, the door hadn't been shut tight. It opened up, and Blake froze at the sight before him.

Arryn was sitting at his desk with his shirt undone. Castor was sitting on Arryn's lap, straddling him. They were kissing, and Castor was grinding his pelvis with his shirt undone; shocked at this sight, Blake gasped aloud.

The two men froze, and Arryn pulled Castor to him protectively and glared at Blake.

"I'm sorry, Boss, the door must not have been shut properly." Blake shut the door and ran back to his room.

Castor looked up, catching Arryn's gaze. His face softened as he kissed Cas on the forehead. "Oh, my Luv, I'm sorry. Did this upset you or make you uncomfortable?"

Castor snuggled in, resting his head against Arryn's chest, "I always feel safe in your arms."

"I'll be more careful to shut doors tighter and lock them, so no one walks in on us again."

"It's not your fault, but yes, I'd rather leave people guessing than anyone seeing our intimidate moments." Castor blushed.

"I need to know if I am even too affection in front of others," Arryn asked, brushing a strand of hair from Castor's face.

"I worry if I am too affectionate with you in front of others or not." Castor gazed up into Arryn s eyes.

Arryn felt his heart melt, "I would love it if you were comfortable around me and showed more affection. Your touch, your kisses, the way you look at me all feed my heart and soul." Arryn shared, then kissed Castor deeply.

Castor felt his arousal coming back. Kissing Arryn, Cas began to grind his hard-on against Arryn, who was also hard.

Removing their cocks from their pants, the lovers gazed into each other's eyes, stroking one another's dicks.

Moaning, "Yes, touch me like that." Castor said breathlessly.

Arryn leaned forward for more kisses as their dicks rubbed together.

Lost in each other's gaze, the men grew harder with each stroke pressing their dicks against each other. They were momentarily all alone in the world, pleasuring each other.

"Please come with me," Arryn whispered.

"Yes, I'm ready," Castor moaned.

Eyes locked, Arryn and Castor came together and kissed deeply, ignoring the mess.

"I love you," Castor mumbled between kisses.

"I love you more," Arryn said, pulling Castor closer and kissing him more.

"You can try." Castor grinned.