Confronting the Past

38 Confronting the Past

Water poured like a waterfall into a large tub carved out into the marble floor. There was marble seating, and a couple of carved-out seats allowed a person to recline back into the water.

Holding hands, Castor and Arryn eased into the tub together. The tub was lined with hot water jets on the sides and the bottom.

The jets blew water out, making it 88 a foam appear in swirls dancing in the water. They slowly lowered into the hot water to their shoulders. Castor felt so much tension leave his body as he became immersed in the warmth of the water.

Arryn's hair was still in a braid but wrapped into a loose braided bun to keep dry. The water was soothing to sore muscles from stress and lack of sleep.

Feeling relaxed, Arryn sighed heavily, "Castor

I'm so glad to have you by my side right now."

Castor smiled, laying back in a reclined seat in the tub, "I can see something on your mind, my dear. What is it?"

Arryn nodded, blushing; he slid next to Castor and laid Cas's legs across his lap. Castor gasped, surprised as Arryn gently massaged Cas's legs and feet.

"I really can get used to this.'' Castor grinned, enjoying the intimate massage in hot water.

"I want you, too." Arryn laughed, "It's all part of my secret plan to keep you by my side."

"Babe, you have me, Signed, Sealed Delivered; I'm yours." Castor grinned, quoting a cheesy song.

Sydel quietly entered the main bathroom with glasses of wine and a charcuterie tray for the two men bathing.

Both men acknowledged Sydel in unison, "Thank you."

Sydel nodded, "You're welcome. If there's anything else, please let me know."

Arryn nodded, "We are fine for now. And unless either of us contacts you for something, we are not to be disturbed."

"Understood, Sir." Sydel left quietly, musing how nice it was to see the Laird so happy with someone.

Sipping the wine Arryn became serious, "Castor, I have a good idea as to why my cousin Ava is here. I wish she and her parents would have reached out to me before just showing up."

"I was wondering if she had contacted you before this." Castor chimed in.

"I... my... Uncle Allen was who I thought was dealing with contacting family and the search."

"Do you think there's a reason she would show up unannounced?" Castor asked while sliding in behind Arryn to massage his neck and shoulders.

"Mmm... Thank you," Arryn leaned back, appreciating the massages, "I think she did this to catch me off guard... perhaps worried I wouldn't meet up with her."

"Ok..." Castor continued with the massage listening.

"This is complicated. I was once engaged to Ava's twin sister... She and her parents blame me for Eva's death."

Sensing Arryn's nervousness, Castor hugged Arryn from behind, "You don't have to talk about this. Really. Only if you are comfortable should you tell me about Eva and Ava."

Arryn relaxed in Cas's embrace, "How did I get so blessed to be loved by you?"

"I ask, how did I get so lucky to be loved by you?" Castor whispered into Arryn's ear.

"I have been closed off from others for so long. Yet being with you

feels so natural." Arryn admitted.

Smiling and nodding, "I feel the same being with you.''

"We have surprised anyone who has known me." Arryn thought out loud.

"I have noticed the looks and reactions from others since I have been with you." Castor chuckled under his breath, "It can be a bit intimidating."

"Ooo..." Arryn cringed, "I'm sorry about that."

"No need to be sorry. People are going to have their opinions, and we have no control of how anyone reacts nor treats us."

"Oh, Ava, maybe hostile... I rejected her when she confessed her feelings to me." Arryn, uncomfortable, explained, "I know she had hoped I could change my mind. I don't know how she feels now. I just want to give you a heads up."

"Yikes, Listen, I know that there are zero reasons for me to be concerned about her trying to take you away,'' Castor noted, wrapping his legs and arms around Arryn from behind.

"Oh, so you think it's like that," Arryn teased and spun around, pulling Castor onto his lap, facing each other.

With a cocky grin leaning in close, "I'm the one here with you, not her." Castor started smirking.

"You got that right!" Arryn exclaimed.

They kissed each other passionately, lost in the moment. Arryn and Castor were finally alone, and all their worries flooded away in the embrace, lips locked and teasing the other's mouth with their tongues. They never noticed anyone trying to message, call or knock.

They were taking turns exploring one another's bodies. They were discovering how to please the other with their kisses and touch.

"Cas, there's one thing we haven't tried with each other yet."

"Oh... Anal?" Cas finished.

"Yes, my lover, would you want to try it with me?" Arryn asked in a serious tone.

"Yes, I just know some men prefer being the top and others the bottom," Castor said when Arryn interrupted.

"You are my partner, my lover, so why can't we do things our own way. I want to fuck you and make you have earth-shattering orgasms. But I Also would bottom for you, my Luv." Arryn leaned in to kiss Castor.

Castor was surprised and felt truly loved and realized how Arryn treated him as an equal. Castor deepened the kiss, moaning, "Yes, our own rules."

Suddenly Arryn, sensing danger, stopped and held Castor close with Cas's head against Arryn's chest.

Then Arryn opened his mouth with a scream comparable to a banshee. "Get Out NOW!"

Blake had just swung open the door yelling, "Arryn! Castor? We need you NOW!"

However, Blake's words were choked out of his mouth. Blake was tossed as a force formed in the air, with light shooting from Arryn's mouth. Knocking into Ava and Sydel, throwing all three across the Main bedroom into a pile on the bed.

The door to the main bathroom slammed shut, and Arryn grew silent, slouching on Castor. Castor was surprised that he hadn't shat himself.

Having no idea what had happened, Castor stayed put, clinging to a clearly drained Arryn.

Sydel, Ava, and Blake were tangled up lying on the bed in the main bedroom, disoriented.

Sydel groaned in pain and, clearly frustrated, snapped, "I told you it was a bad idea just to storm in there."

"