Setting Up Boundaries

10 Setting Up Boundaries

Castor took the stairs up to his room. Once inside tossed his coat and gloves on a chair. Corey was watching some show streaming on his computer at his desk.

"So, you decided to come back," Corey chastised.

Unbuttoning his shirt Castor went to the bathroom, "So is this how it's going to be?"

"Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm not judging you. It's Ryan; I'm frustrated with."

Poking his head around the bathroom door, "Don't tell me he hasn't lightened up about this?"

Suddenly there was a loud hasty knocking on the dorm room door. "Oh, I'm not going to have to. I'll give you just one guess at who is at the door."

Changing while in the bathroom, "Can't we pretend to not hear the door?"

"If that were possible, my weekend would have been much quieter," Cory complained and answered the door.

"Yes, he's home, come in and play nice. Ok, Ryan?" Cory stated, letting Ryan in.

"Where is he?" Ryan demanded.

"Chill... he's in the bathroom. Can you give a man some peace while they are taking care of business?"

Cory teased Ryan and sat back down.

Castor finally came out of the bathroom, "See, I told you I would be here tonight!"

"What is going on with you, and who were you with outside smoking and kissing?" Ryan asked.

Cory hadn't expected this turn of events. He knew how Castor smoked, especially while studying for exams. He just respected Castor and never told others about it.

However, Corey was surprised to hear Castor kissing anyone. Castor had always shied away from letting anyone know if he liked them. He had always been a very private person and figured that Castor was Asexual.

Castor's face turned a pale white, "Spying on me?"

Corey shook his head in disbelief. Castor was actually speaking up, not letting Ryan just walk all over him.

"He looked like a gangster! Are you in some kind of trouble?" Ryan asked, very concerned.

"Excuse me! Do you really think so low of me?" Castor snapped.

Ryan realized he had crossed a line and hung his head in shame, "No, I just worry about you."

Castor felt really awkward realizing Arryn showed he cared in so many little ways that made Castor feel good inside. While Ryan made him feel belittled. He never realized how Ryan disrespected him and any boundaries he had until now.

"I'm tired and have a long day at my internship and school ahead of me. Now, if you could please, leave so I can get some sleep," Castor narrowed his eyes.

Castor had set his phone down on a table, and it chimed, notifying him that there was a text.

Ryan was closest and looked down at the phone, catching a glimpse of the text Arryn had sent.

Text = Cas, made it back. Sleep well, and I'll try, though I miss you already. ~ Arry

Castor reached over and grabbed his phone. Glaring at Ryan, "Couldn't resist peeking now, could you?"

Ryan was shocked at how Castor was acting, "Resist? It was right there in front of me."

"You don't get it do you?" Castor turned, looking down at his phone. He noticed that Arryn signed the text with a shortened version of his name and smiled, feeling just a bit closer to Arryn.

With his back turned to Ryan, "Good Night, Ryan."

Corey shrugged, making eye contact with Ryan.

Ryan shrugged, leaving, "Night...? "