Love is in the Air (Mature)

24 Love is in the Air

Once in the Air, Arryn showed Castor a few rooms in the plane. This private jet was huge; it had a full kitchen, bedrooms, restrooms, seating area, etc.

"Come, we both should get some sleep before landing." Arryn led Castor to a primary bedroom. The bed did look very comfortable, and Castor was exhausted.

"Oh, Arry... we are alone" Castor's body slumped over.

"Let me help you." Arry led him to the bed and sat him down.

Arryn took off his coat, tossed it aside, undid his shirt, and rolled up his dress sleeves. Kneeling before Castor, who was sitting on the end of the bed, very groggy. "Please let me take care of you, Castor?" Arryn asked, helping Cas get out of his clothes.

With a small smile, Castor answered, "No one has ever wanted to care for me the way you do."

Arryn kissed Castor's forehead and tucked him into the bed.

"Did you get hurt?" Arryn casually asked, not seeing any wounds on Castor's body.

"It was amazing; I was able to dodge and get away! I felt like I had...you know 'Spidey sense'!"

Arryn chuckled to himself and undressed, sliding into bed next to Castor. Castor rolled in towards Arryn. Arryn pulled him close and sang him a Gaelic lullaby. Castor closed his eyes and fell asleep in Arryn's arms.

Arryn woke up first and ordered coffee and breakfast to be served. Smelling the coffee, Castor woke up. "Mmm... do I smell coffee?" Castor moaned, waking up.

Arryn carried in a tray with coffee, "Morning, dear, would you like some coffee? We still have a few hours before landing."

"I'd rather have you." Castor grinned.

Arryn nearly dropped the tray, "Me... I mean... do you..."

Castor nodded slowly," Yes, why don't you set that tray down before dropping it."

Arryn let his roble fall to the ground and slid onto the bed. Castor laid back, allowing Arryn to climb up on top of him. Castor's heart was racing, gazing up into Arryn's eyes.

Arryn leaned down, gently kissing Castor's lips, "My dear one, I have waited for this. I will still wait for you. Are you really ready?"

Castor pulled Arryn down, wrapping his arms and legs around Arryn, and kissed him hard, "I want this with you. I don't want to wait any longer."

Arryn let out a moan, hearing Castor's consent, "Lay there and let me show you my love and desire for you."

Castor felt his heart leap up into his throat. Arryn leaned down, kissing Cas in the side nook of his neck. Castor's quiet moans encouraged Arryn to continue with his kisses, going lower down his chest. Castor didn't want to let go of Arryn, whose hands caressed his body. The lower Arryn kissed Castor's breathing grew heavier. Sliding one hand between Castor's legs, Arryn stroked Castor's cock with his other hand. Castor let out a gasp feeling Arryn's hands arousing him.

Arryn's tongue slid up and down the side of the shaft before sliding it into his mouth. Castor groaned, arching his back and resting his hands on Arryn's shoulders. Castor's movements encouraged Arryn to deep throat Castor's hard cock. While sucking and licking, Arryn slid a finger in Castor's ass.

Cas could barely contain himself and moaned loudly, thrusting his dick deeper into Arryn's mouth. Arryn added another finger and began to massage Cas's prostate. Castor screamed out as he came into Arryn's mouth. Castor felt his body shiver under Arryn.

With his hands, Castor raised Arryn s face up to his, and as their eyes met, they kissed. Arryn parted Castor's lips with his tongue. Castor slipped his tongue in, exploring Arryn's mouth. Castor could feel how hard Arryn was and rolled over on top of him.

"It's my turn to make you cum." Castor grinned, kissing behind Arryn's ear.

Groaning at Castor's touch, Arryn begged for more. Castor explored every inch of Arryn's body with his mouth and hands. Arryn kissed Castor, hungry for more.

Castor was encouraged by the noises Arryn made as he discovered areas that brought him pleasure. Caressing and kissing Arryn's body, Castor moved down lower. He parted Arryn's legs giving him better access to all of Arry's long thick hard cock.

Castor tested to see how much of Arryn's dick he could swallow, sliding his tongue around the head and down the shaft.

Arryn felt his arousal growing and throbbing. "Mmm yes, more," moaned Arryn rocking his hips.

Castor slipped a lubed finger up in Arryn's ass and then 2 more when Arryn moaned for more. Sucking his cock, Castor massaged Arryn's prostate to make him cum.

Arryn squirmed, breathing heavily, feeling like he was about to explode inside.

With his fingers in Castor's hair, Arryn moaned, "Cas, I am going to cum...."

"Yes... cum for me, Arry." Castor's words pushed Arryn to let loose and came filling Cas's mouth.

Pulling Castor up, Arryn rolled over, hovering above Castor, "I could do this with you all day."

Castor kissed Arryn," I could, too."

Arryn sat up and pulled Castor into his lap, holding him close, "I am ...falling for you, Castor, and I can't imagine my life without you."

Tears welled up in Castor's eyes, "I am falling in love with you, Arryn. I don't want you to ever let me go."

Just as they were about to kiss, a voice over the intercom came on, "This is your Captain Stacy Maxwell.

We will be landing in approximately 1hr."

Castor and Arryn looked at each other and giggled.

"So, where is the shower? "Castor asked.

Arryn smirked, "Oh, I will show you."