Back at the Manor [MATURE]

31 Back at the Manor [MATURE]

The sun peaked through the side of the curtains, dimly illuminating the bedroom. Castor rolled over looking for Arryn but was alone. He sat up and looked around. Arryn wasn't anywhere in sight. Then he thought he heard the water running and realized Arryn probably was in the shower.

Arryn noticed the door slowly open, and Castor peeked in. "Morning, Luv, want to join me?"

"Of course!" Castor smiled and, already naked, joined Arryn in the shower.

Arryn pulled Castor in for an embrace and kissed him. "I couldn't sleep well... too much to think on."

Castor kissed Arryn, "Let me help you wash your hair?" Castor asked, holding onto Arryn.

"I really do like it when you wash and brush my hair." Arryn smiled, wondering how he got to be so fortunate to be with someone so thoughtful.

The shower was very spacious, with several showerheads and tile benches in the shower. Arryn sat down so he wouldn't be towering over Castor.

Lathering up the shampoo in Arryn's hair Castor massaged his scalp, "This is silly, but when I woke up, and you weren't there... I was scared, confused, too."

Arryn's face softened, listening, enjoying Castor's hands running through his hair, "Awe, Cas, I'm sorry. Please don't think it's silly; it's how you felt. Thank you for telling me. I'll do better next time and wake you."

Rinsing Arryn's hair, "You always know what I need to hear. You never make me feel dumb for feeling one way or another. I meant what I said last night; I love you."

Arryn pulled Castor onto his lap, "I Love you."

Stradling Arryn's lap, Castor kissed Arryn. Parting his lips, Arryn deepened the kiss, moaning.

Breathing heavily, "you drive me crazy, " Arryn moaned.

"Mmm, I do," Castor whispered, grinding his dick against Arryn's.

"You are naughty." Arryn grinned with his cock in his hand and Castor's cock too.

Castor held on to Arryn as Arryn stroked their cocks side by side in his hand.

Groaning and breathing heavily, Arryn felt his cock throbbing pressed against Castor's. Castor kissed Arryn along his neck

, nibbling and sucking.

Both were breathing heavily, aroused, and feeling on the verge of orgasming.

Arryn whispered in Cas's ear while sucking on it, "cum with me..."

Castor groaned out loud, "Yes!" gripping onto Arryn's shoulders, he felt his body release all the tension that had built up.

Arryn moaned cumming along with Castor stroking him. His hand was covered in a mixture of their cum. Arryn grinned mischievously, and Castor started to giggle. They kissed each other, trying not to laugh.

Castor relaxed against Arryn, melting into his embrace, "I could stay like this with you, forever."

Arryn squeezed Castor and kissed his forehead. "I could too, my Luv. I could too."

Cleaning themselves off, Arryn & Castor finished up in the shower.

Arryn sat on the edge of the bed, naked.

Castor crawled up behind him, "So I been watching videos on how to braid hair."

"Oh, you have? Are you going to show me what you learned?" Arryn asked, smiling.

"Well, I think I have it figured out." Castor blushed.

"I really do appreciate you, my love," Arryn reassured Castor.