Answers are Coming to Light

66 Answers are Coming to Light

"No, No, No, "Azrael grumbled to himself.

He managed to hide in a nearby underwater cave. This was bad, So very bad, were Azrael's immediate thoughts. He knew Michael would be more than disappointed but furious.

His side was still hurting from the strike. Pushing through the pain, Azrael got up and flew back to Haiti to find Arryn.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Gerald couldn't find Arryn or Castor. He tried To explain to his father that they were gone. Allen wanted to believe they were OK and just out on the beach.

An hour passed, and there was no sign of Arryn or Castor. Just as Allen was about to suggest looking for them, a winged figure appeared on the balcony.

Azrael stepped out from the shadows on the balcony, revealing himself to Allen and Gerald. Both men froze, startled by the sight of the wounded archangel.

Allen raced over and helped Azrael to a seat inside. Gerald went to get some water to offer the Angel.

"Can we get you anything?" asked Allen.

"Water, and where's Arryn?" Azrael asked, looking around the room.

"I have some water for you." Gerald offers the cold cup of water to Azrael.

Azrael was grateful for the water. He drank some while listening to Allen.

Allen answered Azrael," We don't know where Arryn or Castor is."

Finishing the cup of water, Azrael gestured to Gerald for more, "I lost Castor. Ba'al and Abaddon took him. I am here to let Arryn know."

Gerald handed another glass to Azrael, "Arryn must be looking for Castor."

And as if on cue, Arryn came running in from the balcony, "Cas! Are you back?"

Allen, Azrael, and Gerald all froze, seeing the disheveled Arryn.

Arryn grew nervous, "What is going on here?'' Gerald stepped forward, "We have been worried. Azrael was explaining what happened to Castor.

Not wanting to expose how he has been watching over Arryn and Castor, Azrael tried to explain what happened, "Castor was flying by at high speed and nearly collided into me. I was able to catch him, and we were going to head back here... However, we were attacked by Ba'al, Abaddon, and a few minions. We got separated, and I came to tell you, Arryn."

Arryn grew angry, yelling, "Why was Castor even out there?"

Gerald wanting to de-escalate the situation, stepped between Azrael and Arryn, who both were poised to assault the other,

"Let's focus on what we can do instead of worrying about Why Castor was out there."

Allen agreed with his son, "Yes, Azrael do you have any ideas?"

Azrael stood up, "I will go and get help. It's obvious that they took Castor to get to Arryn."

Arryn was furious and didn't want to sit back waiting, "Wait! Allow me to join you, Azrael."

Gerald and Allen were shocked by Arryn's boldness.

Azrael contemplated this for a moment. He usually would say no. However, he knew Arryn wouldn't sit back and wait.

"Arryn, I will bring you with me. Do not do anything that will make me regret this decision."

"Thank you, Azrael. I will respect your wishes," Arryn confined.

Gerald and Allen looked at each other, unsure what to say or do next.

Arryn turned to Gerald and Allen, "I need you both to meet Karla at the airport and bring her back here. Interrogate her to find out what she has been hiding, and let me know."

"Be safe, my nephew; find your man, and we will deal with Karla," Allen reassured Arryn.

Azrael signaled for Arryn to follow, "We must be going now. Stay close by and follow me."

The men said their goodbyes with promises to see each other again.

Arryn followed Azrael soaring high in the sky. He didn't know where they were going nor who they were going to see. Arryn knew not to ask and silently flew.

------------------------------------

Karla arrived at the airport and was a bit disappointed, not seeing Arryn there. Reluctantly she followed Allen and Gerald to the car. Gerald saw to her luggage and was having it delivered to the hotel.

The car ride was quiet and short. Karla was surprised by the suite Gerald and Allen brought her to. Allen directed Karla to take a seat. She tried to make herself comfortable, choosing a big soft, comfy chair in the suite's living area.

Her heart was racing. She wasn't sure how to bring up the cult and her sister. Both Allen and Gerald took a seat on a sofa across from Karla.

Allen spoke up first, "I'm sure you have a lot of questions. To be blunt, so does Arryn. He couldn't be here and asked us to handle this situation with you."

Karla was on edge, "I... I... I... don't know what's going on. I don't understand why I am being kept in the dark?"

Allen leaned forward and folded his hands, "Why should we trust you?"

Karla wondered if they thought she was behind the explosion, "I came here to help... well," She paused, fidgeting with her hands, "Ask for help."

Gerald was annoyed, "Help? Which is it can you help us, or do you need help?"

"Both!" Karla blurted out, handing her phone to them with the video of her sister ready to play. Allen took the phone and showed Gerald the video.

Karla knew they were confused, but she needed to get help.

"What is this we are watching? "Gerald asked

"My sister's kidnapper's sent me this video of her, "Karla explained.

Allen wondered why they saw the video, "Karla, what does this have to do with helping us?

Trying to figure out what to say, Karla cleared her throat, "I apologize for being vague. I am scared. I thought I had found friends and joined a group of religious people."

"A cult?" Gerald asked.

Embarrassed to answer, Karla looked away and mumbled, "Yes, but I want out."

Allen was growing concerned. He sensed Karla had gotten into serious trouble, "Karla, if you want our help, you are going to have to trust us and not be concerned with your ego."

Karla nodded, "I understand what you are saying. I just don't know either of you well. I thought Arryn and Castor would be here."

Gerald was growing impatient, "We are family, I'm Arryn's cousin, and my father is his uncle. If Arryn could be here, he would be."

Karla, feeling defeated, answered them, "They started to pressure me to report on The Quinn's whereabouts and what they were doing."

Both Allen and Gerald frowned in disapproval and remained silent, waiting for Karla to continue.

"I was hesitant and tried to avoid knowing anything. When it became obvious that I was being hesitant, they kidnapped my sister. That's her in the video you saw. If I don't help them, they will torture my sister. They promised to kill her if I did not cooperate. I'm scared. I couldn't betray Arryn or his family and hoped you could help me get my sister back."

Allen, having absorbed everything Karla said, was relieved, "I want to believe you, Karla. We will explain to Arryn what you said before any decision is made. Until then, you turn over your phone, laptop, plus any devices and remain here."

"Thank you; I will do as you say. I need your help." Karla answered.