Flashback Forbidden Love (Mature) & The Compass of Ayezan

59 Flashback Forbidden Love (Mature)

Lucifer grabbed Michael and held her in a tight embrace, "You are here!"

Michael wrapped her arm around his neck, smiling, "I missed you."

Silencing her with a kiss, Lucifer held Mika close. Both Luci and Mika wanted to talk later and continued kissing. Lucifer carried Mika over to the lounger and laid down beside her.

Rolling on top of Michael, Lucifer kissed her lips with his tongue; he parted her mouth open. Mika wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him in closer. They were in no rush and spent time caressing and kissing all over each other's bodies.

Their clothes were spread out all over the floor. Michael rolled Lucifer onto his back. She traced her lips down his neck across his chest, stopping between his legs. Michael looked up, grinning at Lucifer as if to ask if she could give him a blowjob. He let out a groan, nodding his head, yes.

Wrapping her hand around his stiff shaft, Michael gently stroked Luci's cock. Then she bent down, opening her mouth, to lick the head of his dick. Michael continued to slide her tongue along his cock. With her mouth open wide, Michael sucked his dick deep down her throat. She picked up her pace, sucking his cock up and down.

Lucifer let out a yell filling Michael's mouth with his seed. Michael licking her lips, winked at Lucifer. Smiling real big, Luci pulled Michael up to his face and kissed her deeply. Luci had Michael straddling his lap. Leaning forward, he gently grazed his tongue across her nipples.

He grew aroused again while sucking on her breasts. Michael rocked her hips, grazing her wet prissy against him.

"You tease me, Mika," Luci smirked, lifting her up by her waist.

"Put me down!" Michael screeched.

"As you wish," Lucifer bit his lip and brought Michael back down, with his cock thrusting into her pussy.

Michaels's eyes widen in surprise. Giving Lucifer a side-eyes glance, Michael began to rock her hips slowly. Lucifer left his hands on her hips, keeping Mika from losing balance and falling. Hearts raced as their bodies moved in rhythm; their movements became in sync.

Picking up their pace, Luci thrusted up, digging his dick in deep. Mika rocked her hips faster and felt her body tingle just before climaxing. Squeezing his dick as Mika came, Lucifer came deep in her.

Mika collapsed onto Lucifer. Holding her body close to his, he kissed her forehead, whispering, "I love you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

60 The Compass of Ayezan

Lovelie had been able to acquire the compass of Ayezan. It was no small feat. The local Houngan owed Lovelie a favor. She had been holding off on cashing in the favor. However, her debt to Arryn Quinn was more significant, and the partnership they shared was of great value.

The compass was made from metals not known to exist. It was dull and square. Symbols were etched all over it. The translation of the symbols to this day remains unsolved.

Lovelie wasn't sure how to use it but figured that wasn't her problem. She knew it had been said the compass could reveal the location of hidden locations lost to the mortals.

Lovelie had concealed the compass in a simple small hand-held chest. It was locked with a spell that Arryn could figure out. She was early waiting for Allen and Gerald.

The sun was setting, glistening across the ocean water. From the corner of her eye, Lovelie spotted two shadowy figures approaching. The closer they got, Lovelie could tell it was Allen and his son Gerald.

She waved to them, eager to be done with the exchange. Allen saw Lovelie and waved back.

"Greetings Lovelie; I hope you have been well," Allen said, approaching the voodoo priestess.

"Thank you for being on time. I have something that should assist you with finding The In-Between."

Gerald smiled. "We do appreciate you doing this for us."

"Let's make this quick. In this chest," Lovelie held it out to the men, "...is The Compass of Ayezan. If there is any object that could help find The In-Between, this is it."

Reaching out for the chest, Allen asked, "May I?"

Lovelie nodded, "Yes, it is yours. Take it and use caution when trying to use it. There will be a price to pay, most assuredly." the Voodoo priestess warned, "When using great power for selfish reasons, there is an even greater price that will come."

Both Father and son nodded and then looked at each other, "We will keep that in mind, Ms. Saintil," Gerald said reassuringly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Castor's phone was buzzing with several missed calls. Opening his eyes slowly, Castor reached for the phone, "Hello?"

"Castor? Where's Arryn," Gerald exclaimed.

Castor grumbled, "Sleeping!"

"My Dad and I have been worried about you, two." Gerald explained.

"Huh? Worried? "Castor asked, confused, and nudged Arryn to wake up. "It's your cousin, Babe."

Stretching out, Arryn reached for the phone, ".. Yeah?"

Gerald rolled his eyes, "Arryn, we are done and have been hoping things didn't go badly for you."

"Oh good," Arryn chimed, finally waking up," All went smoothly. We can talk more once we meet up in person."

"Smoothly? "Gerald asked, "Umm.... ok, we will see you soon."

Arryn smiled at Castor, hanging up, saying, "We need to get ready. We must fly to Haiti and meet with my uncle and cousin."

"I'm a little surprised that both of them and we were able to succeed,'' Castor said.

"Well, we aren't done yet; let's not let our guard down," Arryn said, reaching for Castor.

Castor nodded, then kissed Arryn.

Azrael was following the private jet carrying Arryn and Castor. He started to sense danger and turned to duck, just missing an assault from a demon. Flipping in the air, Azrael pulled out his flaming scythe. Kamaris, a warrior demon riding a flying white horse, positioned herself in front of Azrael.

"Turn and leave now!" Azrael demanded.

"You do not scare me, Angel of Destruction and Death." Kamaris threw his spear toward Azrael.

Azrael's swift movements caught Kamaris off guard. His left hand caught the spear mid-flight while his right hand swung out, beheading Kamaris' horse.

Watching Kamaris fumble falling off his headless horse Azrael yelled, "I warned you."

Kamaris's dark leathery wings appeared from her back, keeping her from falling. The death of her horse enraged her, and she charged Azrael.

"You really are a fool." Azrael sneered and then flung the spear towards Kamaris.

Kamaris, charging, tried to dodge her spear. The spear pierced her left shoulder, searing her flesh.

"If you leave now, I will let you live. Let Samael know how cowardly they are for sending a minion like yourself. If you foolishly continue to fight me, you will die." Azrael challenged the wounded demon.

Scowling at Azrael, Kamaris took the loss and flew away.

Azrael smiled, watching the defeated minion disappear in the distance.

Recomposing himself, Azrael returned his focus to Arryn's private jet. The enemy would soon learn from Kamaris that Arryn and Castor were being guarded and by not just any angel but the Archangel Azrael. He was confident the demons would be better prepared if they tried to interfere again.