2: Tuesday

y/n:

The next morning I was woken up by my alarm clock at 8am. I groaned and rolled on my side to turn it off, just to hear it another time five minutes later. At 8.15am I finally stood up. My first look went outside. It looked sunny outside and I saw a lot people walking the streets up and down. Everyone seemed to enjoy their life. Everyone enjoyed to stand up everyday and doing something. I had not much motivation left though. It was everyday the same. Everything looked always the same. I barely talked to people since I just had my roommate to talk to. I also mostly spent my days in the office, where I also never saw somebody.

I got out my thoughts and dragged myself into the bathroom. As I looked into the mirror I saw how bad I looked. I had bad under-eye circles and I looked really done. I didn't really mind though, and just got my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. Then my look fell on my hands. They were red from all the phone calls, when I started to peel the skin off of my fingers. Probably I had to put a plaster on it. When I was ready with brushing my teeth I quickly brushed my hair, and put a plaster on my fingers before I walked back into my room. 

I opened my wardrobe and let my eyes wander around all the clothes. I decided to wear something simple, since it didn't matter in the end anyways. I walked into the living room and got my bag where I put all the stuff in I would need for today. Then I looked into the room of Sky, who was still sleeping. God I wish I could do that too. Why is so hard to motivate myself everyday? I sighed and closed the door again. I quickly put on my shoes and walked out. As I had imagined, it was pleasantly warm outside.

<><><>

When I arrived at the office building I luckily met nobody. I walked silently to my office, where I opened the door as I arrived and put my bag on the ground, next to my desk. Then I walked over to the window that was in the small room and opened it so I would get a bit fresh air. My eyes wandered around all the people that were outside. There were some kids who played something. And two girls who seemed to have much fun while just chatting. Why did I had nothing like that? Why do I have no friends and nobody I could talk to? Why am I always alone and working? Why can't I have a life I could enjoy?

I sighed and looked to my computer. I often thought about to end my job. I always wanted to do something else. I was not quite sure what, but if it was something different, it probably would be better. I quickly shook my head to get rid of my thoughts and sat down. I shouldn't think about something like that. I turned my computer on and got my coffee. Perhaps it will help me getting awake a bit better. I started pretty quickly with my article. I had not much information left, but I decided to write everything down I could. Afterwards I'd have to call my employer for another phone number.

<><><>

I wrote my article for about two more hours. I quickly checked the time and saw that it was already 1.30pm, so I decided to call my employer. Just when I was about to call him I heard the yelling again. What the hell was my neighbor doing? I hit against the wall in front of me and hoped that he would hear it and would take it as a sign to be quiet. For a moment he actually went silent, but it seemed like he didn't hear that I hit the wall since he started yelling again. I sighed and decided that I had to talk to him now. I could not call anyone while someone was screaming in the backround.

I stood up and walked out of my office. The hallway was still dark and cold. I walked over to the next room and froze. What would I tell him? How would he react? What if he was a really weird guy? What will he do to me? What if- While I was still in my thoughts my body already knocked on the door. Shit. I already heard footsteps from the other side of the door when my vision went black. I hadn't ate and drank anything the complete day. I could only notice how someone opened the door before I already passed out.