5: Friday

y/n:

The sun that was shining into my room woke me up the next morning. I groaned quietly and got my phone to check the time, since I didn't heard my alarm clock yet, but when I saw how late it was, my eyes widened in shock. I overslept almost two and a half hours, so I quickly got up and hurried into the bathroom. I got ready as quick as possible and headed back into my room as I was ready. I quickly got a jeans and a t-shirt out of my closet and changed my clothes. When I was ready I got my phone and my bag. I didn't even check if I had everything, because I didn't got anything out of it yesterday, and I was too much in a rush to care about it. I just grabbed my keys and already walked out. I headed as quick as possible to the office building. I didn't really knew why I was so stressed, because I did a lot work yesterday and it was okay to go to the office a bit later than usual, but somehow it still bothered me. I probably had to stay a bit longer again, but that would be okay. I would still able to get my essay ready on time.

<><><>

When I finally arrived at the office building I slowed down a bit, and walked a bit more relaxed to my office. Once I got into my room I placed my bag on the ground and opened the window. Afterwards I turned my computer on and opened my article, and just looked for a while at it. I read a few lines and then again. I hated it. I hated every word that wrote. I never liked any of my articles but this one was really bad. Somehow I was never satisfied with anything I wrote. The moment I'm writing it, I think it's good, or at least okay, but after a while, I really don't like it anymore. I stared at it a bit more until I decided I had to move on. I hadn't got enough time to write it again, so I had to continue with this one. I concentrated back on my work. It worked good. Since I was so much in a hurry I didn't think about anything else but my job. That was good. I've never had a better start into my work since a few day now.

<><><>

I worked for about three hours with a lot short breaks in between. After a while I decided to take another one 'cause I felt a bit dizzy and couldn't concentrate very good anymore.  When I was at my phone, scrolling a bit trough Instagram, I remembered what Sky told me. I should drink something. Probably that was the reason why I felt not good. I got my bottle out of my bag and saw that it was empty. I tilted my head back and groaned. The only way I could get water was to go into the kitchen, where a water dispenser was. But what if there were any people? What if I had to start a conversation? I thought for a while about some possible scenarios, but in the end I really felt not good and I knew that  the things Sky told me were true. I had to eat and drink more. Even tough I just barely thought about it. 

I stood up and walked over to the door. I can do it. Probably I don't even meet anyone. I sighed as I opened the door and walked hallway down, until I reached a big door. I've just been in the kitchen once. I opened the door and walked in. The lights were on and Wilbur stood in the middle of the room. He had a guitar with him and stood in front of a camera. I just stared at him while the door fell into the lock behind me. When he realized I entered the room he stared back at me. His cheeks got red what made me giggle a bit. I did not laugh about the fact that he was standing in front of a camera with a guitar in the kitchen of an office, but because he blushed. It looked quite cute to see him this flustered.

"I'm sorry that interrupted you" I said and walked towards the water dispenser. "I- uh, don't worry it's fine" he replied and placed the guitar on the ground. "Am I allowed to ask what you are doing?" I asked and turned around to face him. "Yeah sure. I'm filming a video" "I guessed that already. But for what?" "Oh, it's a music video for my new song" he explained. "Oh, so you're really a singer?" I asked not really surprised at all. He nod "I guess you could say so. Was I too loud again or why are you here? I actually didn't thought I would meet someone now... or I hoped at least" he said while he scratched his neck. I just giggled "I just wanted to get a bit water since mine was empty. And don't worry, it wasn't as embarrassing as you thought it was. I was just a bit confused to see this when I go into this kitchen for once"