13: Saturday

y/n:

The next morning I got woken up by the sun that was shining into my room. I forgot to put the shatters down last night, so it was now pretty light inside of my room. I slowly stood up and walked over into the bathroom. I slept long enough so I was not that tired anymore. I just quickly got ready for the day, by brushing my teeth, my hair and getting dressed. Afterwords I made some breakfast and took it with me into my bedroom, since I wanted to try and work a bit today. I tried not to distract me at all so I could work a bit. I sat down at my desk and turned my pc on. I quickly opened the document I needed and started to write.  

After a while I decided to put on some music, since I slowly started to lose my focus. I never did that before, but probably it could help me to calm down and stay focused. I just put on the first playlist I saw on my Spotify, but unfortunately it was a song from Wilbur. It distracted me and I stopped writing. I just listened to his voice. I instantly recognized his voice, but I didn't recognized the song. I was pretty sure I had already heard every song of him, but somehow I didn't know that one. I quickly looked it up and saw that it was actually a new one. I remembered that I had helped him with a music video and now I was curious if we filmed the video for this song, so I opened YouTube and looked up his song, 'Your new boyfriend'.

Just as I saw the thumbnail I started smiling. He took the 'gun thing', as the thumbnail. It was my idea to film that clip, and it made me happy that he actually used it, not only as a clip, but also as such an important thing as the thumbnail. I started to watch the video and I actually loved it. He did an amazing job with the editing, and the song on it's own was great too.

~chat~~~~

y/n: you didn't told me you uploaded the music video, or the song

Wilbur: Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, but what do you think?:)

y/n: It's really great, I love it you did a really good job:)

Wilbur: thank you, and also thank you for the help with the video

y/n: no problem 

Wilbur: also, how are you? Did you hear anything from Sky?

y/n: not yet, but I'm alright. I am trying to do a bit work

Wilbur: that's great, take your rest

y/n: I will don't worry:) what are you doing today?

Wilbur: not much I think, probably just some streaming, are you at the office?

y/n: nah, I'm staying at home, I think I'm not able to go outside on my own at the moment

Wilbur: that's fine, at least I'm not bothering you then

y/n: yeah:) have a good day

Wilbur: thanks you too<3

~chat~~~~

My eyes stayed on the heart for a few seconds before I lay my phone on the table. I looked up to my essay again and sighed. I was really not in the mood to write now, but I needed to. I put the music on again and made sure there wouldn't be any songs from Wilbur that could distract me. I needed a few seconds to concentrate on the work, again before I continued writing.

<><><>

The ringtone of my phone interrupted me during my work. I picked it up and saw that the hospital was calling me, so I quickly accepted the call. "Hello?" "Hello, are you y/n? y/n y/l/n?" a man asked. "Y-yeah, I am" I replied. "We have some news, Sky is getting better. They are awake now, but they obviously still need to recover" the man explained. I let out a sigh of relief as I heard what the man said. "Okay, that's some great n-news. When c-can I visit them?" "Tomorrow we think. How I said they still need to recover, but tomorrow they should be fine to get some visits. Oh and also, do you know anything of their parents?"