7: Sunday

y/n:

The next morning I woke up because my phone was ringing. I groaned and turned around, waiting a few seconds until it stopped ringing. I enjoyed the silence for a few seconds until it started ringing again. This time I picked my phone up from my bedside table and looked who was calling me. When I saw that it was Sky I immediately accepted the call. "Yeah?" I asked and yawned. "Good morning, sorry if I woke you up" "You did. So what's up?" I asked and giggled a bit. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, hoping that it would wake me up. "I just wanted to tell you that I will come back at earliest today's afternoon" they explained. "Alright, thanks for telling me. Am I allowed to ask why?" "Uh well, I'm still at my friends house and we decided to meet again with everybody today"

"Okay, see you later then" I said and sat up, walked over to my window and pulled the shutters up. "Yeah, see you" they answered and hung up. I threw my phone on my bed and walked over to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and frowned. I wasn't pale anymore and even my eye bags got better. I was nearly sure that they won't g away anymore, but to see that they were getting better, was great. I just quickly brushed my teeth and my hair before I put my hair into a bun. After I was ready in the bathroom I walked over into my bedroom again and quickly changed my clothes into a t-shirt and some sweatpants.

Once I was dressed I headed into the kitchen. I thought for a moment about making myself breakfast but I was not really hungry, so I just made a coffee. Once it was ready I walked over to the living room and sat down on the couch. I got my phone and opened Instagram. The first picture that popped up was a photo of Wilbur. I sighed but liked it. I then opened the comments of the picture, where my look fell on the first few comments. Someone commented 'Looks cool mate' and Wilbur replied to it. Mate? Was that a friend of Wilbur? I clicked on his account and apparently he actually was. There were a few pictures where there was also Wilbur. I saw some other persons on the pictures and followed them as well. I saw that there were a lot people he was friends with.

I began to realize what he did. And with who he did it. I found out that there was a huge group, named the 'dream smp'. I started to check out nearly everyone and started watching their YouTube video's as well. I also noticed that they were all active on Twitch so I followed them there as well. I've never been a big fan of video games, but this group made me enjoy it. The more and more videos I watched, that more I wanted to play some games too. After about three hours of watching videos from all of them I walked back into my bedroom where I started my pc. I thought for a moment what I should do. Probably these games were really cool.

<><><>

I let this idea run through my head a few times before I decided to buy one. I bought Minecraft and after it was done with downloading I already started playing. Even tough I haven't played it once, I already knew what it was about and what I had to do. I already knew it from all the videos I had seen.

<><><>

I played Minecraft for about two hours when I heard someone entering our house. I paused the game and stood up to walk over into the living room. "Hey Sky! How was your day?" I asked as I saw them. "It was fun" they answered and smiled "And yours? What did you do? I hope you didn't worked" they said and made me think about that. I haven't thought about my work once today and it felt good. I was calm the whole day. "Y-yeah it was good. I- uhm, I started to play Minecraft. I already spent the last two hours on that" I answered them and smiled a bit. "Oh really? I didn't knew you were a fan of video games" they said while they put off their shoes. "I didn't know either. I just realized that this is what Wilbur does for his job and I started to like it. I watched some of his videos you know" I explained.

"That is what he do for his job?" they asked and raised and eyebrow, while they sat down next to me on the couch. I nod "Yeah, so he's a singer and also a streamer. And he apparently plays video games. Mostly Minecraft" "Okay..." they said. "Don't get this wrong tough. I didn't start playing just because he does, alright? I started playing because I liked how it looked. It looked fun" "Yeah I understand. That's nice, is it fun though?" they asked and smiled. I nod and smiled back "It is really fun. I just stopped because I heard you coming home" I said and giggled.

"Alright, if you want to continue playing, I would take a shower now" they said and stretched. I nod "Okay, but you definitely have to tell me about your last two days... I mean, only if you want to of course" "Yeah sure, later. You literally changed so much y/n. But like... in a good way. You're so much happier and you have so much positive energy. This mood change was so fast" "Well, I don't know. I really think it's because of Wilbur. And also the break from my work and everything" I thought out loud. "It has to be. However, I'm going to the bathroom. Please try to stay this happy" they said and chuckled. "I'll try" I replied and already stood up to walk back into my room. Sky also stood up and walked into the bathroom, so I walked into the direction of my room. I directly sat down in front of my pc and continued to play my new game.

<><><>

"Hey y/n?" Sky asked as they opened the door, making me jerk up a little scared, but I turned around to them. "Yeah?" I asked and put my headphones off. "What about we order something to eat? I'm not really in the mood to cook anything and I guess you too?" I nod with a small smile "Yeah, you're right. I would be okay with it, where do you want to order?" "I thought about Pizza or something?" "Sounds good" I agreed, so they nod and walked out of my room, while I looked back at my pc. Should I really continue to play? I already played for way too long, I should join Sky by whatever they were doing. I quickly saved the game and closed it. I also turned my pc off and walked out of my room, back into the living room.

I sat down on the couch next to Sky. They were on their phone, but when they noticed me, they put it away. "So, you have to tell me about yesterday. Well, I'm more interested in the friend you were staying at but tell me everything" "Oh really? You think there is more in that friend, right?" they asked with a sly grin, making me nod "I do, you can't tell me I'm wrong" I said and chuckled. "Alright, so basically it all started with a few of my closest friends from college..."

<><><>

"I knew it, so you are a official couple now?" I asked and grinned. "I- I guess" they answered a bit hesitant. "I want to meet her" "Okay, I guess that's possible. However, I'm going to order the food now, alright?" I nod "Yeah sure, I want *insert your food*" "Alright" they answered and walked out of the room. Just a few minutes later they came back. "Should we watch something while we wait?" I asked and already turned the tv on. "Of course, we still have our series" they said and sat back down. "Oh, you're right" I replied as I remembered and quickly searched for it. Once I found it, I already started it.

<><><>

After we watched about three episodes I got my phone to check the time. When I saw how late it was I already thought about my work again. For a while I tried to get rid of the thoughts, but it just wouldn't work. "Sky? I'm really sorry but it's already pretty late and I'm in the office tomorrow so..." "Yeah sure don't worry, I'm tired too. I will quickly go into the bathroom, alright?" they asked and smiled. I nod and they already stood up to go into the bathroom. When they were gone I stood up as well and walked over into my bedroom, where I changed my clothes.

Once I got changed Sky was also ready in the bathroom, so I could also get ready for bed. I just brushed my teeth and put m hair into a ponytail, before I washed my face. Afterwords I headed back into my room and lay down on my bed. I just watched some videos from some of the dream smp members that I really liked, before I fell asleep, their videos still running in the back round.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(1573 words)

Short chapter, I'm sorry:') Also sorry for taking so long with this, I hope you enjoyed reading though:) I also just wanted to thank you for all the reads and votes on this story, already, it's so awesome!:D Have a nice morning/day/night and don't forget to stay hydrated:]

- Luma