14: Sunday

Tw: slight mentioning of eating disorder (?)

<><><><><><><><><><>

y/n:

I woke up the next morning by my phone, which just got a notification. I had a very light sleep last night, so that was waking me up easily. I opened my eyes but they firstly needed to get used to the light in the room. I sat up, and once my eyes got used to the light, I saw that I was still on the couch. I've got a blanket and I was alone. I grabbed my phone to check the time. 11.30am. I slept through the hole night. I slept here. In front of Wilbur. In a house I didn't know. What does he think now about me?

I crouched together on the couch and let some conversation that could happen run through my head. While I thought about the rude things he could say to me I already started to tear up. I heard a lot of rude things in my life but I couldn't imagine hearing anything rude from him. I could feel how a tear rolled down my face. I closed my eyes and tried to convince me that he would be nice. He wouldn't think anything bad of me, would he? Would he think I'm weird for just falling asleep? What if I did anything weird while I was sleeping? What if-. A light touch on my shoulder made me jump. I opened my eyes and looked right into the eyes of Wilbur. "Are you okay?" he asked softly, as not to scare me too much. He had a really worried look on his face. I nodded slightly. "y/n... you're shaking, what happened?" he asked. His voice was soft but unstable. 

I just looked at him. I didn't want him to feel like this. He didn't have to be worried about me. "I- I don't know. I- I'm fine, d-don't wo-worry" I tried to say. He slowly pulled me into a hug, making sure I wouldn't back away, what I didn't, instead I just let me pull nearer to him. "I know it isn't, you don't have to lie" he whispered. I just let me fall into his tight hug and sighed. It felt good. Probably he really didn't think anything weird about me.

"But seriously, what were you doing last night?"

"What? What did you say?" I asked and parted from him. "I didn't... I didn't say anything" he answered. He seemed to be confused. I shook my head. "I thought you said something, s-sorry" He smiled "You don't have to be sorry, so, what happened?" "I- I don't want to talk about it, it's okay" I replied. I really hoped he would understand. He nod and a soft smile appeared on his face. "That's completely fine. I hope it was okay that I let you sleep here? You fell asleep yesterday during the movie and since I knew that you were really tired I didn't want to sent you home, nor wake you up" "As long as I wasn't annoying..." I mumbled. "Is that what worry's you? Well then, I can tell you if you would've been annoying I would've wake you up. You would never be annoying though" he explained.

I looked up to him. He was smiling softly what made me smile a bit as well. I just leaned over to him and let me fall against his chest. He lay his arms around me and I took some deep breaths in and out. "Thank you" I whispered. I closed my eyes and started to listen to his heartbeat. I didn't even think once about what I was doing. 

<><><>

"So how do you feel y/n?" Wilbur asked as he came back from the kitchen. He gave me a monster can and sat down next to me. "Better, why are you asking?" "Oh, didn't you say you could visit Sky today? I should drive you there, but to be honest I am not quite sure if you are feeling good enough" he answered, a slightly concerned and caring look on his face. It made me smile and thinking about it. I stayed now for a while at his place, because it gave me some sort of comfort. I didn't think about Sky and completely forgot that I could visit them today.

"Well, probably it will make me feel better if I see Sky" I slowly said. Wilbur just nodded. "But I would like to go home first, then I can take a shower and change my clothes. I already slept in these" I said and laughed a bit. "Yeah okay, could you text me when you're ready? I will come and pick you up then" I nodded "Sure, I will. See you later then" I replied and stood up. I quickly put on my shoes and walked out. The fresh air was good for my body, so I quickly started my way back home. The way wasn't really long and it was just a 15 minute way. On my way I also drank the monster I've got from Will, and once I arrived at home, I quickly went into the bathroom.