25: Thursday

y/n:

I woke up the next day to light shining into the room. I groaned quietly since I was still tired, but opened my eyes anyway. I needed a moment to get used to the lightning, but once my eyes adjusted themselves to it, I could see that I was still in the living room on the couch. Not only that, I was also still laying in Wilbur's arms and once I looked up to him, I could see that he was also sleeping. That meant that we both fell asleep on the couch last night. I smiled and also began to blush a little. But I felt comfortable and safe in his arms. Like nothing could hurt me. And because I was still so tired I was confused how late it even was. I noticed my phone laying next to me, so I carefully grabbed it, because I didn't want to wake up Wilbur. I yawned before I turned my phone on and checked the time. I saw that it was only 7.11am, so I lay my phone back where it was before and closed my eyes. I snuggled into Wilbur's chest and got comfortable. Just a few minutes later I fell asleep again.

<><><>

"y/n?" I heard Wilbur's deep voice say. I opened my eyes, which had to get used to the lightning of the room again, while I started blushing. It was because of his voice, but I guess that thats just his morning voice, and to be fair, it was kinda... hot? "What? Oh sorry" he said and took his arm away from me. His voice send shivers down my spine. It was really deep and raspy, which probably meant he also woke up just a few minutes ago. "Don't worry, I was just surprised because of your voice" I said quietly. "Surprised? Well, you look more flustered" he said and smiled. I sat back up and stretched. He was right. I was flustered but I probably just didn't want to admit it. "Sorry that I fell asleep last night. I should've gone to bed" "No need to apologize. I fell asleep too" he replied and giggled a bit, what made me smile as well. His voice was now already a lot more like it normally was.

I grabbed my phone again and checked the time again. It was now already 11.35am. I sighed as I noticed how long I had slept again. "What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Will asked with a slightly concerned look. I looked up to him and shook my head with a smile. "No, it's fine, you didn't to anything. I just feel a bit bad since I slept so long again" I answered and sighed. "You shouldn't be mad at you. It's fine that you sleep that long. You had stressful weeks and for example yesterday was particularly bad. Just give your body the rest it needs, okay? No need to feel bad at all" he said. Right. He was right. I shouldn't worry so much about it. Just be calm and relax for a bit. This afternoon would already be stressful enough, so I shouldn't make myself more stress than I would already experience.

"Yeah, you're probably right. It's just hard to get used to something completely different" "I know, but you'll get there. Just keep in mind that breaks are always okay" he replied. I just nodded and hummed in response. "Okay, let's change the topic. When are your friends coming over?" I asked as I smiled. "Oh. Well, I haven't talked to them yet, so I don't exactly know. I'll have to text them. Also, how are you feeling? Is it really okay if we do it here?" I nodded "Yeah, it really is, don't worry. I couldn't excuse myself if I would made you look for somewhere else to meet. If I really need to, I still have my bedroom. You don't even have to pay attention to me, alright?" "But what if I want to? I want you to feel comfortable and that means that I also have to pay attention to you" he replied. "Well yeah, but still, I can take care of myself. I will try to spend as much time as I can with you, since I'm feeling good today. But I can't say for how long that'll be. Would that be okay?" I asked.

"Yeah totally. Do whatever you want, I think I've already told you" he answered and giggled. I also smiled. "Alright, I think I'll go and take a shower" I said after a while of silence. "Do that. I'll ask my friends about today's evening in the meantime" he answered. I nodded again and stood up. I quickly went into my room and charged my phone, since it was empty, and got some new clothing, before I headed into the bathroom.