4: Thursday

Tw: Slight mentioning of eating disorder I think?

<><><><><><><><><><>

y/n:

The next morning started as always. I wasn't really motivated to do anything today. The only thing that motivated me was to see Wilbur again. I really wanted to see him again. He was so nice and friendly to me. When I arrived at the office a bit later, nobody was there. I just walked to my office room and started my pc, hoping that I would be able to work a bit more today. Unfortunately though my mind got back to Wilbur when I was about to start, what made me groan in annoyance. Why was everything so hard at the moment?  I tried really hard to concentrate on my essay but it just didn't worked. Today was really not my day. But I knew that I had to work a bit, otherwise I wouldn't be able to finish it until my deadline. I leaned back in my chair for a moment. Come on y/n, you can do it. Do not think about anything else now. Just your essay, and with that, I concentrated back on my article. It was hard but from time to time I could get better into my work.

<><><>

I worked for about two or three hours. It was hard and I didn't wrote much, but at least I tried my best. When I decided to take a little break I stood up and walked over to the window. It never really got light outside, because off all the dark, rainy clouds. It again looked like it would rain any second, but I opened the window anyways. The air outside was fresh and cold and it was really nice to breath some fresh air after a long time in a stuffy, small room. I sat back down and got my water bottle. I drank a bit and let the cold liquid run down my throat. I noticed how grateful my body was for that. I placed my bottle on the desk. I still had a lot to write about so I decided to continue my work. Until now I hadn't wrote that much and I had to do a lot today if I wanted to be ready on time.

<><><>

After a while where I was writing I got distracted by guitar noises. Who the fuck was playing the guitar now? It sounded like it came from the neighbor office. Could Wilbur play the guitar? It sounded great. I listened to it for a while until it stopped. If it really came from Wilbur's office, it would mean that he was here now. I could go over to him. I had his jacket with me so I actually had a reason why I could go over to him, see him again. I got my bag and got the jacket out of it. It waited a while and listened to the guitar again. After a while where the music stopped again I stood up and slowly walked over to my door. I thought for a moment about what I would say.

I didn't really know how to start this kind of a conversation, so I just walked over to his office and stopped in front of it. The music started again and now I was sure that it did came out of his office. I just waited and listened since I didn't want to interrupt him. After he stopped playing I knocked on the door. My heartbeat got faster as I heard footsteps on the other side of the door. The door opened and the tall man appeared in the doorframe. "Oh hey, what are you doing here? Was I too loud again?" he asked and chuckled a bit. I just shook my head. My breath got heavier. What was I about to say?

"I- uh, I just wanted to give you your. Uhm, your jacket" I said. I was still stuttering a bit but it got better. I looked up to him for the first time. This time he hadn't got his glasses on. "Oh thank you!"  he replied and smiled. I noticed how a small smile curled up my lips as well. I gave him the jacket and looked behind him into the room. "Are you playing the guitar?" I asked and looked up to him again. I already knew the answer, but I wanted to ask anyways, as an attempt to start a conversation. He looked shortly into his room and then back to me. Then he nod. "Yeah, I am. You heard it?" he asked, as his cheeks turned slightly pink.

I nodded "I did. But I liked it. It sounds beautiful" I said what made him smile "Thank you. Would you like to hear more? You can come in for a while if you want to" he offered. I already wanted to say yes when my essay popped in my mind. "Uh, I'd love to but I have to work. But I, uhm, I guess I will hear it from the neighbor room as well" I said and smiled a bit. He nod "Alright, see you another time then I guess" he said, his friendly smile not fading a bit. I nodded again and walked over to my room. I sat back down on my chair and closed my eyes for a moment. I heard the music again after a few seconds and smiled. I have laughed a lot more since I met Wilbur. As the music stopped I also opened my eyes again. My look fell on my computer. Right, I had to continue my work. I turned my computer on again since it turned off from itself and continued.