3: Wednesday

Tw: Slight mentioning of eating disorder I guess?

<><><><><><><><><><>

y/n:

The other day I was woken up by my alarm clock. I quickly got my phone to check the time and I saw that it was 8am, so I stood up an rolled the shutters up. I tiredly walked then over to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I still looked bad. Probably I had to put something on my under-eye circles, since they got even worse over night. Sky had perhaps a concealer. I quickly started to brush my teeth and my hear before I looked in Sky's little make-up bag for a concealer. Luckily I found one and put quickly underneath my eyes.

When I was ready I headed back into my room and changed into some suitable outfit for work, before I sat down on my bed for a while. I had not much motivation left to go to my office now. My work was horrible at the time and I also had an annoying and horrible, good fucking looking office neighbor. I sighed and stood up again. I walked into the living room where I saw Sky sitting on the couch. "Oh what are you doing here?" I asked as walked over to the door, where I put on my shoes. "Are you sure you wanna go to your office today? I think you deserve a bit rest" they just said, ignoring my question. I smiled softly. It was really cute that they cared so much about me. "I'm fine don't worry. I had enough rest yesterday" I said and got my bag. "No you didn't. Do you even know where your limits are?" they asked.

"Sure I do. Don't worry, you have enough to do with uni, okay? I will go now, see you later" I replied. They sighed "If you say so. Please don't overwork yourself, alright?" they asked when I was already out the door. I quickly made my way to the office. It was still warm outside but it looked like it would rain any second, so I hurried a bit. Luckily it didn't start to rain on my way here, so I arrived pretty quickly and walked in. I headed over to my office room and opened the door. I placed my bag on the ground next to my desk and opened the window to let some fresh air into the small room. I then turned on my computer. Probably my annoying neighbor wasn't here yet since until now I hadn't heard anything.

I decided to call my employer first, so I quickly got my phone and dialed the number. I tried to concentrate on not to peel the skin off of my fingers, as I heard my phone dialing. "Hello?" "Oh hello! It's me, y/n, again" I said. "Oh did you lost a number again?" he asked and chuckled. I also faked a little laugh. Actually I hated it when someone was joking about something like that. It was stupid enough that remembered it, but did he also have to joke about it? "No, this time not. I actually need a new one because the guy didn't told me much I could use for the article. I was wondering if you could give me another one?" "Oh, I see. Yeah, I will have a look real quick alright? I will call you back in a moment"

"Okay, that's fine. Bye!" I said and hung up. I looked down to my hands. There were still and I wasn't bleeding. At least I was making process. Just as I lay my phone on the desk someone was calling me again. I didn't thought it would be my employer already so I looked at the number, bur I didn't recognized her. I accepted the call a bit hesitantly. "Uh, hello, it's y/n y/l/n" I said. "Oh y/n! Didn't I told you you should call me?" Jared asked. "Jared? Why are you calling me? I told you I don't want to talk to you again" "Oh you remember my name? How cute" "I- no. Jared, please don't call me again, alright? I- ouch!" I replied. I looked down to my hands. I was aggressively hurting myself again and I didn't even noticed I was doing it.

"What happened my dear?" he asked. "Ugh, shut up. Just don't call me again please" I said and hung up. Since my fingers were bleeding a lot I quickly went to the bathroom. Luckily I didn't meet anyone. As I arrived I washed the blood off of my hands with cold water. Then I got a tissue and wrapped it around my fingers. They were almost all hurt. I quickly got back into my office and hoped that my employer hadn't called me yet. When I arrived I checked my phone just to see that I had a missed call from him. I groaned and quickly called him back. "Okay, and? I'm sorry I was in the bathroom" I said. "Oh no worry's. So I've got two other numbers here. Do you want to write them down?" he asked nicely. "Yeah, just a second" I replied and looked after a piece of paper.