9: Tuesday

y/n:

The next morning I woke up without hearing my alarm clock. I just stood up without checking the time and headed over into the bathroom, where I had a quick shower before I brushed my teeth and my hair. Afterwords I walked back into my bedroom and changed my clothes into a comfortable, but nice looking outfit. Only when I was done I walked over to my little bedside table and grabbed my phone to check the time. My eyes widened when I realized that I overslept almost two hours again. I only calmed down again because I reminded me that I had way enough time for my work. I also knew that I probably needed the sleep so I was pretty chill about it.

I left my room and went into the living room with the open kitchen, where I saw Sky. They quickly noticed me and looked at me with a confused look. "You're still here?" they asked, their voice surprised. I looked at them and nod slightly. "Yeah, I overslept, but probably my body just needed the the rest"  I answered, what caused a smile to appear on their face "Good setting. Are you going to the office now?" I nod again and put a bottle of water into my bag. "Alright, have a good day then, also you didn't sent me a picture of your food. Did you eat something? Be honest please" they said and walked up to me. "Oh shit, I forgot. I did eat something don't worry. I was in a restaurant with Wilbur" I explained.

"Like a date?" they asked, a little too excited. I looked up to them and started to giggle a bit "No, not really" "Oh come on, it was a date, right?" "No really, we just walked to that restaurant since we both had to eat something. Nothing happened, and nothing will, we know each other for just a week" I said and rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah, we will see. However, have a good day" they said and walked back to the kitchen. I looked at them shortly and walked then out.

<><><>

When I arrived at the office I didn't wait only a second and started to work instantly. Today I was feeling great and I also had a good night's sleep since a few weeks now. I was sure that today would be a good day. I didn't got interrupted by anything and also after I took a few breaks I always could manage it to bring my attention back on my work. I remembered to drink a lot and stay focused the whole time. And after a few hours I realized how quite it was the whole time. Normally I would've been happy about it, but now it was weird to me. Normally I only had a few hours in the morning where I could work in peace, and now I was already late and I didn't hear something anyways. I already assumed that Wilbur just wasn't here yet, or wouldn't come today but it was still weird. It was weird to know that Wilbur wasn't in the neighbor room. For the first time the silence was weird and also annoying to me.

I wanted to hear him, I didn't want to feel lonely again. I didn't want anybody around me, but to know that Wilbur would be in the neighbor office would be a great feeling. It always was. But today, he wasn't here. He wasn't there to comfort me. I haven't felt this in a while now. This loneliness. And I also didn't know why I felt this. I never noticed how quick and how much I started to like Wilbur and how much I needed him. I needed him so I would feel better. I didn't want to admit it, but it was true, I needed him around me. Or I just needed to know that he was near to me. To know that he would be in the neighbor office would already be enough. It would already let me feel better.

My phone brought me back to reality. I quickly picked it up to see what happened. It was just Sky checking on me. I smiled when I noticed once again that they cared so much about me. But somehow it wasn't making me happy right now. It made me question things again. Why did they care so much about me? And Wilbur too? Was it because I was so problematic? Was I a problem and that's why everyone was so caring? Did they need to do that because they were anxious about me? Have I done so much wrong? I felt how I started to tear up and soon the first tear rolled over my face. I was a problem and everyone was scared about me. They thought that I was depressed or something. Sky needed to check on me every once in a while because they thought I could do bad things to myself. But would that happen? I actually didn't know.