16: Tuesday

Tw: Death Mentioning

<><><><><><><><><><>

y/n:

As I arrived at the office the next morning I was tired. I was tired and extremely unmotivated to do anything. I started to lose my focus. I started to think about the reason why I was still doing this. I was getting better, yes, with the help of Wilbur. But the days were hard anyways. I also didn't really know how Sky was right now. Probably fine, they were getting better, but still. I just wanted to know that they were fine.  Even if Sky was alright right now, how would all of this go on? For how long would they have to stay at the hospital and for how long would I have to be alone? Sky was my roommate and it was weird to be alone so suddenly, which was why I felt rather alone, besides Wilbur of course.

I just haven't seen him yesterday. Probably he was taking a break. A break from his work. And probably, just probably, a break from me? Was I too much to handle? Was I annoying and problematic? Did he need to be alone? I shook my head as I drew my attention back on my essay. I really needed to continue and not to think about all of this stuff. It was hard to even just think about Wilbur not being able to endure me. It really was. And the most hurting part was, that it may be true. Before I started to write I put in my headphones. I couldn't endure this silence anymore, and music was the best thing that could help me. I just realized it a few days ago, but it helped. I could escape my life for a bit. I could got lost, even though I was working on an essay. 

I opened Spotify and scrolled through my library, where I quickly found the artist I was searching for. It was my favorite one, besides Wilbur. I just started to play the music. I immediately heard the music running through my headphones directly into my ears. I relaxed, knowing that it would be okay. Just listen to the music. Not your thoughts. That would be much easier. I opened my eyes again after I closed them for a while and looked at my pc monitor. And here we are again. Even though I was tired I started writing. It seemed like everything had gone back to normal. To the time when Sky was alright, to the time where I hadn't known Wilbur and to the time where I was, well not really better but also not really worse. 

<><><>

After a few hours of writing I stopped the music again. I put off my headphones and just listened. I tried to, at least, but I heard nothing. Wilbur was still not here. I started to feel this demotivation again. I felt alone. I felt weak. I wanted to see Wilbur. I wanted to know that he was around me. I just wanted to know that I wasn't alone. That at least one person was still there for me. I could text him. I could ask where he was. Was he even alright? What if he wasn't? What if something happened to him? I frowned. Should I check up on him? Probably not. Probably he needed a break from me. I was annoying, I knew that. I was annoying because of how problematic I was. I should give him his break. He probably needed some time for himself.  After a while of thinking I got my phone and opened Twitter. No new tweets from Wilbur. Probably he wasn't alright? I closed Twitter again and opened our messenger. I decided that it probably would be better to text him.

~chat~~~~

y/n: hey Wilbur, are you alright? I haven't heard anything from you and I'm a bit worried :/

~chat~~~~

I waited a bit but I didn't get a response. I sighed and lay my phone on the table. I shouldn't have texted him. If he doesn't want to talk to me that would be alright as well. But probably I also just had to wait. Nobody normally responds in the exact same second. Probably he was doing his own stuff and just had simply not the time to talk to me. It was alright, of course. Why would it be not okay? He was his own person, with his own life. While I had to do my stuff, he had to do his. And who knows what he was up to. Probably it was important, probably it was not. My phone which buzzed caught my attention again. I picked it up and looked at my new messages. My face lit up as I saw that I got a message from Wilbur.