31: Wednesday

y/n:

When I woke up the next day it was only 9.30am, what didn't surprise me at all since I was in bed early last night. I just stood up and walked over into the bathroom to get ready. I would have to spend some more time in this bedroom though, since I didn't want to wake up Wilbur, but he would be still sleeping for a while. Once I was ready in the bathroom I got dressed and lay back down on the bed. I opened Tik Tok and found myself soon lost in them once more. I always got lost in watching them. After about two hours later though I could hear voices from the living room, what meant that the others are most likely awake now too. I mean, it was by now already 11.30am, so it didn't surprise me at all. I stood up and walked over into the living room. Ash, Joe and Mark sat on one of the couches, while Wilbur was still laying on the other one. He looked like was sleeping, but I was pretty sure he wasn't.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" I asked them. "Oh good morning, yeah I did, what about you?" Joe asked. I nodded with a smile "Yeah me too" "Well I have to say these sofas are not that comfortable" Wilbur said groggily as he sat up. I started to feel very bad. I should've slept on the sofa, not he. It was not right from me to just let him sleep in the living room, when it was me who was the fifth wheel. "I'm sorry, I will sleep on the sofa from now on. It's fine, then you can go back to you bedroom" I said. "Don't worry, it's not that bad. We can still switch every now and then" he reassured me, making me sigh. I guess arguing wouldn't get us anywhere, so I didn't even try to convince him. I mean for what? I had to admit that these sofas were really not so comfortable to sleep on.

I just walked over to the couch Wilbur sat on, and sat down next to him. The others started to discuss today's plans, but I didn't really want to say something to that. I would just say anything bad anyways. And in addition I didn't even know what to say. I had no idea what to do, because they probably just want to do music today anyways. I mean, that was the only thing why we were actually here. The weather also seemed to be bad today. It was already raining, so we couldn't go outside today as well. However I guess I had to spend some time today alone, which was fine. Some time alone was always fine for me.

"Could you give me my guitar Joe?" Wilbur asked, what made me jump a little, since I was a bit lost in my mind. "What do you think of this?" he asked and started to play something. It sounded really good, and the others seemed to like it as well. "Yeah that's cool, wait a second" Joe said and got his guitar as well. He started to play something too. They all quickly understood where they were going. The soon all sat there, trying out new things and giving new ideas. I just sat beside them, enjoying what they were doing. I couldn't say anything to what they were doing, because I didn't have much knowledge of music, but I did know that it sounded really nice. After a while where I just watched them, I started scrolling around some social media pages on my phone. This time I tried to ignore the hate as much as possible though, and it kind of seemed like it got less as well.

<><><>

After about two hours where I just sat on the couch, listening to their music and being a bit on my phone, I've got an idea. "Wilbur? Can I quickly ask you something?" "Yeah sure what is it?" he replied as he lay his guitar on his lap. "Is it possible to stream from a Laptop? I kind of want to do something but I'm not quite sure what, so I thought I could stream" I explained. "Yeah of course that's possible. You just need Twitch on your Laptop, then it shouldn't be a problem at all" he explained with a smile. "Actually? That's great. Am I allowed to? I mean just because I don't know if they will hear your music playing in the back round" "Oh no, that's fine. You can use headphones so you also have a microphone. Then they shouldn't be able to hear us playing. Your sound will be kind of bad then though" he replied. "I don't care about that" I responded with a smile.

"Okay, have fun then!" he said with a smile as I already stood up to walk into his bedroom. "Thank you!" I quickly answered before I entered the room. I just got my Laptop out of my bag before I sat down on the bed. I then quickly turned it on and opened Twitch on Google. I hoped it would work like this as well. I quickly logged myself in and got my headphones out of my bag as well. I then quickly plugged them in and started my livestream. I remembered that I actually wanted to take a two weeks break, but I guess I can stream here after all. Once my intro was done I turned my camera on and unmuted myself. "Hey guys! Welcome back to my stream" I said happily. "I know I told you guys I would take a two weeks break, but I found a way to stream here after all!" I said, smiling into the camera.