18: Thursday

<>Long chapter incoming<>

<><><><><><><><><>

y/n:

My alarm clock woke me up from my, for once, actually relaxing sleep. It seemed like everything was getting better at the moment. I stretched as I sat up. Since I forgot to but the shatters down last night as well, it was also already light in the room. I yawned and stood up. I walked over into the bathroom and got ready. Afterwords I just put on some different clothing and went back into the living room. I was just packing all of things when my phone suddenly caught my attention. Someone was calling me. I haven't even looked who it was but my breath started to get heavier anyways. I slowly pulled it out of my pocket. The name on my display wasn't a good one. It was Sky's father, which was why I began to tremble now as well. I took some deep breaths in and out, finally accepting the phone call. I also instantly started spinning my ring.

"y/n, finally! What made you taking so long? I was waiting!" I gulped, this conversation wasn't even starting good. "S- sorry, I'm getting ready right now. I've just realized you were calling me" I answered, hoping that he would understand. "Mhm, okay. Anyways, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER?" he was yelling at me. God please make this stop. "I-" "Oh no, don't come up with excuses now, alright? I know you are the reason for this!" I swallowed a big one. Come on, you can do this, just explain him everything. "Please, Mr. Smith, I ensure you I wasn't a part of this accident-" "ACCIDENT? Oh no, this wasn't an accident" "I- It was. I was not involved though. But Sky is alright anyways, they're getting better" 

"Is she? Well, at least one good thing about this. Is she at the hospital?" he continued. "Yeah, they are at the hospital" "Good good, so at least you can't do shit to them then" "I would never to something to them-" "Oh yeah, of course you wouldn't" he interrupted me, in an really sarcastic tone. Slowly tears formed in my eyes. I really could never to something to them. I tried my best to keep myself under control. I needed to keep my breath even. "So, I just wanted to make one thing clear alright? My daughter is not going back to live with you. We will be taking her back. She will come home, back to the US. We shouldn't have let her live with you in the first place. We don't want you to do any more things to her. Okay, got that?" he asked.

I couldn't answer. Tears were streaming down my face. I was breathing heavily and I couldn't really listen to him anymore. Was he being honest? Would Sky actually leave me? I couldn't do this without them. "DID YOU UNDERSTAND?" I flinched as he started yelling once again. "Y- yes, I-I under- stand" I finally managed to get out. "Ugh, get yourself fixed" he finally said before he hung up. I let my phone fall on the ground. This couldn't be real. I didn't want it to be true. I broke down on the floor. I wanted to tell Wilbur. He probably could help me. I already got my phone but stopped. Should I really ask him for help? He just lost a friend too. But he was the only one who could possibly help me. I dialed his number and called him.

The phone rang a few times before he finally picked up the phone. "y/n? Is everything okay?" he asked. I actually was surprised for a second that he was even awake. I was silent for a second. I was still breathing heavily and crying. "W- wilbur, I- I think I need you. Could you do me a favor and come over? I know you have your own p- problems it's just-" "Don't worry about it. I'm on my way" he said. "Thank you" I whispered before he hung up. I placed my phone next to me on the ground before I buried my face in my hands. I let the tears run down my cheeks. I did not care about them. I was just about to lose my best friend.

<><><>

Suddenly the doorbell rang what made me jump a bit. I slowly stood up again, getting my phone with me. I walked over to the door and opened it. I stared on the ground, but I recognized it was Wilbur. "H- hey" I said and finally looked up to him. He look was full of concern. "What happened?" he asked as he walked in. He put his shoes and jacket off and walked over to the couch with me. I couldn't answer as even more tears rolled down my cheeks. He pulled me into a warm hug, which I accepted gladly. This was the comforting hug that could help me every time.  As soon as we parted again I started to talk. The tears had finally stopped. "The parents from Sky were calling me this morning. They don't really like me, you know. They hate me, in fact. They blame everything that ever happened to Sky on me, and I don't really know why. Their dad also blamed the car accident on me. He was saying that it wasn't an accident. I- I couldn't help it. I didn't know what to answer. He was yelling at me. And he- he" I paused for a second.