23: Tuesday

<>Long chapter incoming<>

<><><><><><><><><><>

y/n:

Since I didn't set an alarm yesterday I didn't woke up until 11.30pm. But once I woke up, I quickly got my phone and opened Twitter. I saw, again, a lot fanart of Wilbur of me. It seemed like they started to ship us even more since yesterday. I just scrolled around a bit more, also reading some posts from other people. After probably half an hour I finally stood up and walked over to my window to pull the shatters up. Then I headed into the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth, before I took a shower. While I was showering my look fell onto my wrist, onto the cuts in my arms. They seemed to be healing good. I couldn't tell if they would leave scars, but at least they were healing. 

I didn't take a too long shower and was ready within five minutes. After I was ready I walked back into my room and quickly got dressed. Since it was in the meantime already 1pm I decided to already call Will, because I didn't have any plans today anyways. I walked over into the living room and sat down on the sofa, then I quickly dialed Wilbur's number. "Hi y/n, should I come over?" he asked as he picked up. "Yep, I'm done so far and I don't really have to do anything besides packing" "Alright, then I'll get going. Give me a few minutes, okay?" he replied. "Yeah sure, no rush. Take your time" I answered. "Alright, see you" "Yeah see you" I answered and he hung up. Since I didn't know what I could do now I decided to watch some Tik Toks. He probably wouldn't take long anyways, so I wouldn't waste so much time.

<><><>

After probably 15 minutes the doorbell rang, what actually made me jump a bit, since I was lost in watching Tik Toks. I quickly stood up though and rushed over to the door, because I didn't want Wilbur to wait too long. "Hey, thanks for coming over" I said and smiled as I looked up to him. "I told you before, it's really no problem" he replied as he smiled as well. I quickly let him come in and then we sat down on the sofa. "Okay first of all, do you want something to drink?" "Yeah, I'd take some water" he answered, so I stood up and walked into the kitchen, to get a glass of water. Then I quickly walked back to him."Okay, so I think we actually just have to take the things out of my bedroom. It shouldn't be too much. Sky told me they would take care of everything else. Nearly all the furniture we got here everywhere else, was already here so I guess it will stay here as well" I explained.

"Okay, sounds easy. Do you have moving boxes anywhere?" he asked. "Uhh... I think so yes. We should still have some from the last move" I thought out loud. "Give me a second I'll quickly get them" I continued and stood up. Luckily I found them rather quickly so I headed back to Wilbur with them. "I hope that these will be enough, but I think so" I said as I placed them on the coffee table. "Okay. Then I think we can already start, right?" Will asked, whereupon I nodded. He took the moving boxes as we both walked over to my bedroom. I wouldn't even need any furniture out of my bedroom, except for my desk and my pc, since Wilbur had everything else already there. "Okay. I think I'd start with my closet, I don't really care what you do... uh, you could probably take care of my computer. I don't even know what I have to do with it" I said and chuckled a bit.

He nodded with a smile "Sounds good" he replied. I got one of the moving boxes and walked with it over to my closet. I didn't have much clothing, so it shouldn't take too long. I opened my closet and looked at all my clothing stuff. I was right, it wasn't much, but it was a mess. I've never been good at keeping everything in order. I sighed as I let my eyes wander up and down the Wardrobe. "Is everything okay?" Wilbur suddenly asked. I looked over to him and nodded "I guess. It's just a mess" I said and smiled slightly. "I think I will put on some music before I start packing, is that alright?" "Yeah sure. You have to get used to listen to music every time anyways. I nearly have always music playing. I'm a little music boy, y'know" he answered. "I'm fine with that. Music is awesome, and I love your taste in music. Do you probably want to play your music?" I asked as I already stood up to turn on my little music box. He shook his head in response "I also want to know what kind of music you listen to" he said.