17: Wednesday

y/n:

As I woke up I slowly opened my eyes. It was completely dark in the room I was at, and I didn't know where I was as well. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, hoping that it would wake me up. I yawned. I was still very tired. My eyes eventually got used to the lightning of the room, and I realized I lay in a bed. Was I in Wilbur's room? I looked to my other side but I was alone. Luckily. I just really hoped that it was not Wilbur's room I was in, since it would mean that he had slept on the sofa. I didn't even know what time it was. I looked to my right and saw my phone laying the bedside table.

I quickly picked it up. Already 11.35am. I sighed and stood up. As I looked down to my body, I could see that I was in my clothes of yesterday. I quickly walked over to the door and opened it. I looked directly into the living room. So that's where the two doors lead. One of the doors lead into the bathroom and the other one, hopefully, into a guest room. But since Wilbur also didn't lay on the couch I assumed that it actually was a guest room. Then something appeared in my mind. I fell asleep on the sofa yesterday. Not only that it was in Will's arms that I fell asleep at, he also carried me into the guest room. He could've woken me up, or just let me sleep on the couch like the last time, why did he have to carry me into a guest room? I realized how much I was blushing again, just because of the imagination.

I sighed as I started to walk into the kitchen. I took a glass and filled it up with some water, before I went back into the living room. I sat down on the couch and started to watch some TikToks while I drank my water. After a while I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked up from my phone and watched how Wilbur walked over to me. He had on grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt. "G- good morning" I said. He seemed to be still really tired "Good morning. Is everything okay?" he asked, his voice deep and huskily, like he just woke up, making my face get hot once more. I just looked at him. What should I answer? Should I ask him about yesterday's night? "Well I just have a question... I- I fell asleep yesterday as we sat o-on the couch, right?" He nodded "Yeah you did" he replied as he started to scratch his neck. "Did you carry me into that, guest room, or whatever it is?" I continued as I felt how my cheeks went warm. Again.

"Yeah, I- I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have done that. I just thought that it would be much more comfortable for you and actually... the last time we were not as close as yesterday. Even though it's been just two days or so" He said as a light pink color flooded over his cheeks. As I saw that smiled. He was worried too. "I- I don't mind. It was comfortable, yes. Thank you, I just... I was just surprised" I responded. He looked at me and smiled. "May I ask you something?"  I looked at him, curious, and nodded. "Are you going home? Or to the office? Or are you... staying?" he got quieter to the end of his sentence. I shrugged" I actually haven't thought about that. But I think I will have to go to the office. I really need to get some work done. But you should get some rest, take your time"

He giggled "Yeah yeah don't worry. I know that" he said and looked at me, locking our eyes together. I wanted to break the eye contact, but I was not able to. I actually zoned out as I stared at him, knowing that he was staring at me as well. But it wasn't uncomfortable. I didn't care about it, well, I was blushing really hard but I didn't feel uncomfortable. Everything was alright. I cleared my throat and slowly looked away. "S- sorry" I just said. My voice was quiet. I didn't even know if he heard what I said. I looked down to my hands. I was spinning the ring. Was I so nervous? Wilbur didn't answer. Probably he actually didn't hear me. After a while I lay down on the couch and just looked at the ceiling. I didn't know how much time passed, but I could tell that it was a lot.

Suddenly my work came into my mind again. Should I really go home? Should I go to the office? I needed to work, but I also didn't want to leave Wilbur. Everything was so nice at the moment. I sighed and closed my eyes. I wanted to stay. I wanted to leave my god damn work behind and just stay with the person I- I liked. It was quiet and I was wondering if Wilbur was even still here. I sat up again. "W- Wilbur?" I asked. My voice was still quiet. "Yeah? What's up?" he asked as he looked over to me from his phone. "I- I don't really know what to do. Can I- Can I ask you something?" I continued.