32: Thursday

y/n:

A knock on the door woke me up the other day. "Wilbur? Have you seen y/n, she's- oh" Joe said. I kept my eyes closed, since I was still extremely sleepy, but I could imagine the look on his face. "U- uh, yeah. I'll explain later, but please be quiet, she's still asleep" Wilbur whispered back. "Sorry" was the only thing I could hear from Joe before I heard the door closing again. I realized I was still laying with my head on Wilbur's chest, his arm wrapped around me, stroking my arm. I could feel myself blushing once I realized the situation and what Joe had walked in on. "G- good morning" I said as I opened my eyes and looked up to him. "Oh good morning, did Joe wake you up?" he asked. I nodded as I sat up, stretching a bit. "Yeah he did, but it's fine. My night was really restful" I said as I looked down to him.

"That's great" he answered with a smile as he also sat up. "How late even is it?" "Oh, uhm... 10.47am" he answered with a look on his phone. "I'll quickly go and get ready" he continued. He quickly pecked my lips before he stood up and went into the bathroom. I just kept sitting on the bed, my cheeks were extremely hot but I tried to distract me from it by checking my phone. I saw I had a new text from Sky. Fuck, that's when I realized I hadn't messaged Sky once since they were gone. What a horrible friend I was. They were leaving back to america and I didn't even messaged them about anything. I didn't ask how their flight was. I didn't ask them if they settled in again. I didn't even asked them about their health. I just stared at the notification. To ignore it now would be the worst thing I could do. I sighed and opened our chat.

~chat~~~~~

Sky: hey y/n, I just wanted to tell you that my flight was good and I have settled in again well. I hope you are fine as well and get along well with your new home:)

y/n: hey, yeah I'm good thank you:) I'm really sorry I didn't message you, things the last days were just a lot and I kind of... forget? I am such a bad friend, I'm so sorry:(

Sky: it's fine, I didn't get to tell you earlier too. I know how much this all was for you

y/n: thank you... however, how is it to have all your old friends back? I know you missed them a lot while you were in the UK:D

Sky: oh it was great! It was so great to see them all again:) and I'll go and meet a friend in a few minutes, so I kind of have to get going. It was great texting with you though:)

y/n: alright yeah, I have to get going as well. have fun:)

Sky: thank you<3

~chat~~~~~

I looked up to see Wilbur walking back into the bedroom. "Are you alright?" he asked. I nodded "Yeah, I just texted with Sky. I feel so bad because I forget to text them. I should've asked them about anything, y'know. I mean, at least how their flight was. How they settled in or how they are feeling in general. I'm such a bad friend" I answered, sighing. "No you're not y/n. You are great and you care for others a lot. But you had a lot going on as well. It's fine that you forgot, I bet Sky would understand that" he said, trying to comfort me. I had to say it worked pretty good. "I told them, they said it was fine but I still feel bad. I should've-" "Calm down, it's truly fine. Stop to overthinking this too much, okay?" he interrupted me as he gave me a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Y- yeah okay. T- thank you Wilbur" I stuttered as I started blushing once again."No problem. You probably should get ready as well and then... well I think we have to explain the others what happened" he said as he started to blush a little. It was adorable. "Yeah... I guess you're right. Give me like, five minutes" "Yeah sure, no hurry" he replied as I stood up, and he sat down on the bed. I quickly walked over into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face before I brushed my hair. I realized with a look into the mirror how much better I looked. Just by the health. I wasn't pale anymore  at all and even my eye bags were nearly completely gone. I guessed even though I had so much stress the last weeks, all of this was now finally getting relaxing. I found awesome new people and the best boyfriend I could ask for. Well, I guess boyfriend. We haven't asked each other yet.