27: Saturday

y/n:

A light nock on the door woke me up from my, extremely relaxing, sleep. I groaned quietly, but sat up, rubbing my eyes to wake me up. "Yeah?" I asked and yawned. "Oh, good morning sleepyhead" Wilbur said with a light smirk as he opened the door. I giggled a bit "What's up, why'd you wake me up?" I asked and looked over to him. He was standing at the door, leaning against the door frame. "Okay, first, it's already 12pm. Second, I'll be heading to the studio now, so I can be home a bit earlier today" he explained. I would've been sad about it, but since I had already guessed that he would spend some time there now, it was okay. "Oh, alright, have fun I guess" I answered and smiled. "Thank you, see you later" he said. "Yep, good bye" I also said and he closed the door again. I just stood up and put on some sweatpants and a hoodie, before I walked into the living room. 

I saw that Will was sitting at the table, tying his shoes. He had nice shoes, Doc Martens, and I thought that they looked really nice. They suited his style very good. I quickly walked into the kitchen and got a glass which I filled with water. I quickly emptied it and headed then back into the living room, where I saw Wilbur again, who was now putting his coat on. "Good bye" I said one more time with a smile on lips. He just smiled as he looked at me, what confused me a little. "Y'know, I love how you started to smile and laugh more. You're doing such a good job" he said with a huge smile. My cheeks got a bit hot. "Yeah, I'm trying really hard, but I feel like I'm getting a lot better. Thanks to you" I answered. "I don't think that I'm the reason for this, but still, you're welcome" he replied.

"However, I guess the others are waiting for you" I said and tried to lead the conversation into a different direction. He just cleared his throat "Yeah, you're right. Until this evening" he said and walked out. I just sat on the couch, getting on my phone to check what was up in the world. I realized that a lot people were currently playing on the origins smp. I wondered for a while, if I probably could join that server too. I knew I was dumb to think that people would want me there, but I guess I could try and ask Wilbur anyways. He could always say no. I wouldn't mind, it would be very understandable.

<><><>

I sat around for a while again, until I felt bad for doing nothing. I kind of wanted to do something, I just didn't know what. I thought about streaming, but streaming this early would be kinda weird. I also didn't know if I really just should stream like that. How weird is it to stream when nobody knows you? Nobody will be in my stream. I could ask Wilbur for help, but I don't just want to use him, that would be rude. I had to do it on my own, but how do I start? It was now 2.45pm, so I decided to stream this evening. Wether with Wilbur or not, should he decide. I still kind of wanted to be productive, so I thought about making dinner for today. Sure it was too early, but I could just make some pasta, so we could heat it up this evening. I stood up and quickly walked over to my room where I changed into some other clothing. I then searched for a nice dish on my phone, while I also put on my shoes and my coat. 

Once I had a dish we both would like, I walked out an headed over to the supermarket. When I still lived at my old flat, the supermarket was just ten minutes to walk, and since I moved now to Wilbur's house, it was now only a five minute walk. Probably a bit more. Once I arrived at the supermarket I searched for the things I would need. I made sure to really just buy the things we needed, since I didn't want Wilbur to be mad at me, for spending money on useless things we don't need. I didn't even know what things I could buy anyways. I just had my list and went through the passages and got everything that I had written on there before. Once I've got everything I needed, I went to the checkout and payed for everything. Luckily the purchase wasn't to expensive, so Wilbur would probably not be mad at me. 

Well, I actually payed with my own money I still had, so there was no reason why he could be mad at me. I was still careful though. I just quickly walked out of the building and slowly walked back home. It was nice weather today. It was cold, but still not too cold though, and the air was fresh. It was also sunny, but the sun didn't blind me, so I actually enjoyed being out for a while. But because of the nice weather there were a lot people outside today, and since I felt actually a bit uncomfortable around so many people, I quickened my step a bit, arriving at home just after few minutes. I quickly lay the groceries into the kitchen and walked then into the living room, allowing myself a short break, in which I had a quick look at the recipe. It wasn't a really hard dish, so I should be ready within half an hour.