8: Monday

y/n:

My alarm clock woke me up at 8am. It took me a few more minutes until I was awake but at 8.15am, I finally stood up and walked over into the bathroom. I just brushed my teeth before I took a quick shower. Once I was finished I blow dried my hair and got dressed. When I walked into the living room I saw that Sky was still asleep, so I just quickly packed my bag and made myself a coffee, which I drank on my way to the office building. 

<><><>

When I arrived at the office I opened the huge glass door and walked in. Luckily I met no one in the hallway and I could walk into my room in peace. I entered my room and placed my bag on the ground, before I then opened the window and started my pc. While it turned on I sat down and drank the rest of my coffee. I wasn't quite sure when my deadline was, so I decided to check that first. I scrolled through some documents and it took me a while until I found the right one. I read through the long text until my eyes stayed at a date. I had two weeks left and now one quarter or probably half of my essay already written, so I had enough time to continue, and finish my work. I quickly wrote the date on a piece of paper and put the paper behind my pc on the wall, so I wouldn't forget the date again. Then I opened my work and continued to write.

<><><>

I could work for a few hours without any interruptions. Once in a while I made some short breaks to drink something. To be honest, I was proud of myself. I was sure, that if I hadn't got Sky, and probably also Wilbur, as my friend, my life would be a disaster. Sky reminded me always about the important things. I should care about me, drink something, take breaks and shouldn't overwork myself. Wilbur on the other side was just there. With just being there he made me feel happy and made me enjoy the days at the office. Everyday I was just waiting for him. I never knew how to start a conversation, and I also didn't know him. It's been a week with him, but this week, was one of the best weeks since two years.

A loud scream interrupted my thoughts. I was really frightened for a second and didn't realized what happened. I was sure that the scream came from a men, and probably also from the neighbor office, so I calmed down again and leaned back. If it really came from the neighbor office I shouldn't be concerned about anything. I grabbed my water bottle and drank a few sips. I also got my phone to check the time. The time went by pretty slow today and it was only 1pm. I sighed and tried to put my attention back on my essay. I read the last Sentence probably ten times but I couldn't figure out how to continue. I just leaned back in my chair again and grabbed my bottle once again.  Since it was nearly empty I decided to go to the kitchen again to fill it up again. For a second I was scared to meet someone but this building is most of the time pretty empty so I stood up and opened the door.

I looked the hallway up and down and when I was sure that there was nobody, I walked out of my room. I walked the hallway up until I reached the door that led into the kitchen. Today I was thinking I would meet no one, but Wilbur was standing at the water dispenser. "I guess I will never have a day where I'm not seeing you, huh?" I asked and just looked at him with a small smile on my face. He looked back at me and smiled. I couldn't resist and smiled back even brighter as I saw it "Probably not" he answered and giggled. I walked over to him since he was ready at the water dispenser and filled up my own bottle. "Are you still working on that essay?" he asked, what made me look up to him and think for a second.

Then I nod. "I am, but I'm trying to take some breaks, and I'm drinking more" I said kinda proud of myself. He smiled happily "That's great! Well, just remember to not overwork yourself, also, your hands are looking better as well" he continued and pointed at my hands. I followed his look down to my hands. He actually noticed that? Not only that I've hurt myself, but he also noticed that it got better. I looked up to him again and nod "Yeah, you noticed that?" "Of course, I mean... it was an eye catcher you know" "Really, was it? Well, I'm speaking to less people right now and I'm not anxious about anything, that helps me with it" I explained to him. He nod understanding "That's good, well, I still have to work a bit as well, see you" I nod "Yeah, bye" I said and looked at him as he left the room. I waited a bit in the kitchen so I wouldn't meet Wilbur in the hallway again, what would make things awkward.