30: Tuesday

y/n:

The next morning I woke up by someone walking into the room. I opened my eyes, but closed them instantly again as I saw how light it was in the room. I didn't know who was there, but I hoped it was Wilbur so none of the others would see me like this. I slowly opened my eyes again after a while and eventually they got used to the lightning. I sat up and looked over into the kitchen, where I saw Wilbur with a glass of water and his phone. "Good morning" I said and stood up, walking over to him to drink something as well. "Oh good morning, did I wake you up?" he asked as he looked up from his phone. I just nodded and got a glass which I filled up with water, drinking it quickly afterwards. "I'm sorry" he said softly as he placed his glass into the sink. "It's fine, how late even is it?" "Uh, 10.30am" he answered with a look on his phone.

"Oh, can I quickly get ready in your bathroom?" I asked. He nodded with a smile "Sure" I smiled as well and headed then over into his bedroom, and then into the adjacent bathroom. I just brushed my teeth and hair before I got dressed. Once I was done with everything I walked back into the living room, where there were Ash and Joe now as well. "Good morning" I said as I entered in the room. "Good morning" I heard from both in a very sleepy voice. I guess they had also just woken up. We firstly didn't do much, just sitting around, being on our phones and getting a bit more awake since we were all very tired. Mark joined us about ten minutes later as well.

<><><>

We were now walking over the island, looking at everything and just having a great time. The weather was bad today though, so we probably wouldn't stay too long outside. "Aww there are sheep" I said as I saw a little Meadow with a lot sheep on it. I heard Joe giving a "Awww" as he saw them too. "Probably we can pet them" Wilbur said happily as he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him over to the sheep. I smiled as we came to a stop. Wilbur tried to pet one of the sheep that was right in front of us, but it walked away, what made me giggle a little. "Probably we can bribe them with some food" I said as I picked up some grass which I held over the fence to the animals. One sheep actually did came back, so Wilbur tried to pet it once more, except that it actually worked this time.

"Ayy, look how cute he is" Wilbur said. "He really is" I agreed with a huge smile. "Will? y/n?" Mark yelled. The sheep jumped a little and quickly ran away. "What is it?" Wilbur yelled back as he turned around. "We want to go back home, you coming too?" he asked. "Yes of course, just wait a second" Wilbur answered. We both started to walk over to them. It was really cloudy and it slowly began to rain, so I guess that that's probably the reason why they wanted to go home. "How long is the way back? I don't really want to get too wet" I said, holding my hand out to catch some rain drops. "I think it's only a ten minute walk, so not too long" Joe responded with a shrug. I nodded understanding. I was actually excited for when we would get back home, since it meant that they would probably start doing music today, and I was looking forward to hear what they will be doing.

We quickly headed back home, since it started to rain more every second. Luckily Joe was right, so we were home in ten minutes. When we arrived at our house, I let me fall onto the couch along with the others. We were all quite wet from the rain, so we probably all needed to change our clothing. They all quickly went to their rooms, where they got ready, while I waited so I could use Wilbur's bathroom. He was actually the first one to walk back into the living room. His hair was more wet than before, what meant he had probably taken a shower. As I saw him I was a bit stunned, flustered even. He was so handsome, it actually just drove me crazy. "You can go and use the bathroom if you want to" he said with a smile, as he sat down on the other sofa, grabbing a guitar that lay there.

I nodded, snapping out of it and stood up, going over into his bedroom, and then into the adjacent bathroom. I quickly locked the door and undressed myself, before I stepped into the shower, turning on the water. Just before I turned the water on though I could hear guitar sounds from the other room. I guessed Wilbur was just trying some things out. I smiled as I adjusted the warmth of water. Luckily I could still hear the guitar sounds. Once the water had a good temperature I started showering. I tried to be quick so I was ready something about just five minutes later. I didn't check the time. Once I was ready I wrapped myself in a towel and walked back into the bedroom, where I quickly got some new clothing, since my other stuff was still wet.