10: Wednesday

y/n:

Since I didn't set an alarm yesterday, I woke up pretty late to normally. I firstly walked over into the bathroom and got ready for the day. Sky wasn't at home, so I just drank a coffee, since I'm not really a person who likes to eat breakfast. Or to eat in general. Afterwards I lay back into my bed and started to watch some YouTube videos.  Once in a while my thoughts went to my work. I was feeling really bad because I was not doing anything but sitting around. I should sit in my office and I should work. But I wasn't, just because of Sky. I knew that they were right, but it still felt not good to do nothing. I also wanted to go to the office because of Wilbur. I didn't even know if he would be there, but it could be. 

I continued to watch some more videos until an idea popped into my mind. I could ask him if he would like to meet me. It was probably selfish to think that he would, but at least I could ask him. I paused the video I was watching and opened our chat, just to remember we hadn't written to each other yet. I wrote a short text and read through a hundred times. Was this the right thing? Would it go out well? I waited even longer until I finally motivated myself to send him the message. For a second I wanted to delete the message, but I forced myself not to. I stared at our chat for a while. Was it the right thing? Wasn't it weird? It was. It was weird to invite him out of nowhere, but I already sent the message, so it's too late now. 

I hated myself in that moment. Why did I always have to act so thoughtlessly? I didn't even act thoughtlessly, yet it felt like I did. It was a dumb idea after all. I slowly put my phone away. Probably I ruined whatever relationship we had, but probably also not. Perhaps I shouldn't think that negative all the time. I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts and stood up. I quickly put my phone into my pocket, as an attempt to not think about the following messages with Wilbur, and walked out of my room. Just when I was about to sit down on the couch I got a message on my phone. I pulled it out of my pocket again while I sat down. My heartbeat stopped for a second when I saw that Wilbur answered me. I quickly unlocked my phone and opened our chat. I read his message a thousand times, not believing what I was seeing.

'I'd love to, just sent me your address and I'll come over:)'

I quickly sent him what he asked for and lay my phone next to me on the couch. I needed a few minutes to realize what just happened. But I was happy. I was happy to see him again. I picked up my phone again and opened Tik Tok, to watch some videos until he would arrive.

<><><>

Soon enough I heard the doorbell. My heart started to beat faster and I started to scratch my fingers. I just slowly stood up, leaving my phone on the couch. I walked over to the door and took a deep breath in and out, before I opened it. A tall man stood in front of me so I looked a bit up to face him. "H-Hey" I said. "Hey" he answered and smiled, what caused me to smile a bit as well. "Uh, come in" I said and stepped away from the door, so he could walk in. I closed the door behind him and waited for him as he put off his shoes. "So, you aren't at the office today, why is that?" he asked as we sat down on the couch. I was still very nervous. "Oh, yeah. Well, I had a few problems with my mental health yesterday and came home pretty early. Sky, my roommate, told me I should stay at home today" I explained.

"What happened if I may ask? I mean just tell me if you're comfortable enough" I looked at him for a second and then on the ground. I trusted him and he was really comforting me, but I thought that if I would tell him, he would think weird things about me. "I mean... I'm not sure yet. I trust you but it was hard yesterday and it is still" I answered him. He nod "That's fine, take your time" he said and smiled softly, so I nodded and looked back down. I looked at my hands and noticed only now what I was doing. I wasn't even realizing it anymore when I was doing it. "Oh, wait a second I'll be back in a second" I said and stood up, heading into the bathroom to grab some toilet paper which I could wrap around my wounds.