15: Monday

y/n:

My alarm clock woke me up at 8 in the morning. Since I wasn't used to that anymore it took me a bit to get awake, but once I was, I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I quickly got into the shower. After I was ready I quickly brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair. Then I headed back into my room and got dressed, before I went over into the living room where I put on my shoes. I just made a coffee and packed my bag. Once I was ready I got the rest of my things and started to walk to the office. I felt really good today. I had slept very much this weekend and my mental health was getting better as well. Blame it on Wilbur who was there for me the whole time. Though I also felt better because I knew Sky was getting better as well.

I arrived just ten minutes later and went directly into to my office room. I quickly opened the door and placed my bag on the ground. Then I opened the window so I would get some fresh air, and sat down afterwards. I then turned my computer on. I set myself the goal to write at least for four to five hours straight so I could get some work done. I already messed it up by not working for a few days. I may needed the rest but I still had some time problems now. I wanted to do my best to fix it again. I really wanted to be ready on time. I already had a lot jobs and I was never ready on time yet. It was always my anxiety that stopped me. Or in general my mental health. This time it was the same, but it couldn't go on like that. It was not what should happen. I was supposed to get it done until my dead line.

It wasn't that hard, was it? I just had to stay concentrated for a bit. There shouldn't be anything that interrupts me. I was at the office early so Wilbur shouldn't be bothering me at all today. My phone buzzed so I quickly picked it up. I just saw that someone was calling me. I looked at the number, but didn't recognized it. I took a deep breath in and accepted the call. "Hello, this is y/n. y/n y/l/n" "Oh hey y/n. I haven't called you in a while. I thought you probably calmed down again and we could talk a bit?" I recognized the voice immediately. My eyes widened and I froze. I completely forgot about Jared. He was right, he haven't called me in a while. "y/n? Come on, I want to talk with you" he said. His voice sounded flirty, almost disgusting like the way he sounded. He was really a weird guy. "J- Jared, stop it please. I enjoyed the last week, when I didn't have to talk to you"

I gulped. This conversation was way too unpleasant, though I was happy I was confident enough to tell him he should leave me alone. I didn't know where this came from, but it was good. "Oh come on y/n, be a bit more calm and chill about it. Just try and get to know me. Trust me I'm better than you think" he said and I could almost hear his grin through my phone. "B- but I don't want to! Okay? I just want to live in peace without people like you! And now please stop to contact me in any way" I said and hung up. I crouched together on my chair and placed my chin on my knees. I wanted it to stop. I just stared at my monitor. My head was empty. I couldn't think about anything.

I felt uncomfortable. I really wanted to just work. Work in peace, but there was it again. Something that stopped me. I sighed and leaned back. There should be something that could help me. Then I remembered. I had headphones with me and I noticed before that music could calm me down very easily. I quickly got them out of my bag and put them on. I started the first playlist I saw and closed my eyes for a while. I felt better already after a few seconds. I started to concentrate back on my essay, what worked way better than I thought.

<><><>

I managed to work about three hours straight. I just made really short breaks in between where I drank something and just took a bit rest. I was proud of myself that I was able to work that long. I was getting really tired and exhausted though. I just wanted to take a bit rest again. I got my phone and stopped the music. I leaned back in my chair and opened Instagram. I just scrolled a bit through the photos and liked now and then some of them. Then my look suddenly fell on the time. It was already 3pm, what made me sigh. If I could work just a bit more, I would have to do less work the other days, which was why I placed my phone back on the desk and continued to write. It was completely silent in the room. Nothing was disturbing me. Not even Wilbur from the neighbor room.