29: Monday

y/n:

My alarm clock woke me up at 8am. I was still very tired, but I felt good to stand up a bit earlier again. It gave me the routine back I had for so many years. I didn't wait too long before I stood up and headed into the bathroom, where I quickly got ready for the day. Once I was done with showering, brushing my hair and teeth and with everything else, I started to pack all of the things I haven't packed yet into my bag. At 8.30am I was ready, so I sat into the living room on the sofa. I sat there for about 10 minutes before I heard someone coming downstairs. "Good morning Will!" I said in a happy tone. I wasn't quite sure why, but I was kinda in a good mood today. Probably I was just a bit more excited than I had firstly expected.

Will on the other side seemed to be still very tired. "Good morning" he simply answered in a kind of unmotivated tone. "Still tired?" I asked whereupon he nodded. I giggled a bit whereupon a smile curled up his lips. "When will we leave?" I asked as Wilbur sat next to me. "Joe is going to pick us up at nine" he answered. "Alright. Do you also want something with caffein? You seem to need something" I said with a grin. "I would actually take an energy drink" he said as he opened his eyes he had closed until now. "Okay, I will get one for you" I said and stood up to walk into the kitchen. I quickly made myself a coffee, and got a Monster out of one of the cupboards.

Once my coffee was done, I headed back into the living room with both of our drinks. "Here" I said and gave him the can. "Thank you. How can you be so awake already? I feel like I will fall asleep any second" he whined as he sat up to drink. "I don't know. Probably I'm just more used to this than you" I answered with a shrug. "Probably... however, are you ready with packing?" he asked. "Yeah I am, I can go whenever we are supposed to" I answered. "Good, I think we only have like ten minutes left. Joe is always on time" Wilbur said and took a sip from his drink. I also just started to drink my coffee. I was excited, but also scared for the trip. I knew who the people were, and I knew that they were nice, but I wasn't quite sure how all of this would work. This probably would be very challenging for me, but probably it would also be just okay.

Wilbur would be around to help me all of the time too. I wouldn't be left alone. Also, there would be some space for me to retreat to, right? So it would be fine. The ringing of the doorbell got me out of my mind. I jumped a little, since I was a bit lost in thoughts, but calmed down immediately again. Wilbur just stood up and went to open the door. "Hey Joe, come inside while we get our things" Wilbur simply said, whereupon Joe came inside. "Hey Joe!" I said with a smile as I stood up. "Hey y/n, how are you?" he asked and smiled as well while he sat down on a chair. "I'm good thanks, what about you?" I asked. I stood in front of him now and was drinking my coffee. Wilbur was upstairs again, presumably getting his things. "I'm also good, thanks" he answered. I nodded and walked over to the kitchen, where I placed my cup into the sink. Once I was back in the living room I quickly told Joe I was getting my things as well and headed then into my room where I got my bag.

I just got two or three more things out of my room, just like my charging cable, my power bank and some other stuff. Then I walked back into the living room where I saw Wilbur now too. I placed my bag onto the sofa and got my shoes which I quickly put on. Just a few seconds after Wilbur was done, I was also ready. "Alright, you ready to go?" Joe asked and stood up. I nodded "Yep I am" "I am too" Wilbur said. We both got our bags and headed outside, over to Joe's car, where we put our stuff in. Wilbur decided to sit down in the back with me, since we would have to pick Mark and Ash up as well. I was just thankful that Wilbur didn't just leave me alone in the back. 

<><><>

We just needed about ten minutes to get the other two ones as well, so at 10.20am we all sat in the car, blasting some really good music. Wilbur seemed to be a bit more awake now too, since he was singing along with most of the songs. I just sat in the middle in the back, smiling and being surprisingly happy. The boys just had a really good mood. The two weeks would just have to be good. After about half an hour later we arrived at the place where our boat was going off. We quickly got all of our things on there, while Ash seemed to be filming some of everything. "Is Ash filming?" I asked Wilbur as we stepped to the railing of the boat. We were just casting off, so we decided to look a bit at the sea. "Yeah, he's vlogging a little. I hope you are okay with that? It's like he records a bit of our music journey" he explained.