21: Sunday

y/n:

 I woke up pretty late the next morning. Since I had such a hard day yesterday, I decided to just stay in bed a little longer, so I got my phone from my beside table. I firstly opened Tik Tok and started to watch some of the videos. Even though I had slept for a while, I was still tired. It was now almost 1pm, but I was not motivated to stand up at all, since I didn't even had any reason to do so. It was Sunday, so I had nothing to do. I could lay in bed a little bit longer, it would be just okay. I stayed on Tik Tok for about 10, probably 15 minutes before I decided to switch to Twitter. Probably someone tweeted something. As the app opened I couldn't really believe what I was seeing. There was a lot fanart. Fanart from Wilbur. Not that I haven't had seen that yet, but this time it was different.

It was also fanart about me. I noticed that a lot people started to ship us. They said that we would made up a cute couple. I didn't really know how to deal with this. It was nice, but also weird. All the love made me feel a lot happier, but the fact that they started to ship me and Wilbur, was indeed, a bit weird. I still had a huge smile on my face as I continued to look at all the fanart though. They really seemed to like me. I scrolled over my page for at least 10 minutes. To see all of the nice things that the people said about me made my mood already lightning up. I closed the app and opened my messenger to text Wilbur.

~chat~~~~

y/n: hey Wilbur, how are you?:)

Wilbur: hi y/n, I'm good thanks, what about you though?

y/n: I'm good as well! Have you seen the fanart of us?

Wilbur: Yeah I have! Are you fine with it or does it make you uncomfortable?

y/n: oh not at all. It is a bit weird but it's okay, I  think it's really good 

Wilbur: yeah you're right, it is really really good :D

y/n: anyways, what are you doing?

Wilbur: chilling and doing some music, what about you?

y/n: I'm still laying in bed, so nothing at all

Wilbur: oh we have nearly 2pm y/n

y/n: yeh I know... I'll stand up, see you:)

Wilbur: alright, see you<3

~chat~~~~

I lay my phone on the bedside table and stood up. I firstly walked over to my window and put the shatters up. I let me eyes wander around all the different people on the streets before I walked out of my room and over to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and then my hair before I went back into my room where I put some comfortable clothes on. It was in the meantime already 2.15pm, and suddenly a wave of bad feelings hit me, because I haven't done anything yet. I tried to remember me that it was okay to relax a bit, but it didn't really helped, so I sat at my desk and started my computer. After just a few moments it was on and I started to search for my work. I didn't wait too long and just started writing. I wanted to get it done anyways, so it was only helpful to write now a bit. Soon I got lost in my writing, which was, to be honest, a bit weird since that normally doesn't happen that often. But now I completely lost the feeling of the time. I just let my brain take over and wrote everything down.

<><><>

After a while my eyes got tired from the staring at the monitor for so long, and my hands got tired as well. I decided to just save my work and turn my computer off for the day. I just leaned back in my chair for a while and closed my eyes. I felt better now, since I had done a lot. I had written for a while, so I was now wondering for how long exactly. I opened my eyes again and got my phone to check the time. I saw that it was already 3.30pm but also that Sky had messaged me. I got curious about what they wanted, since they haven't texted me since they were in the hospital, but I was also happy about their text. I quickly unlocked my phone and opened their message.