26: Friday

y/n:

I woke up at 10am the next morning. It wasn't that late, but I still felt bad for sleeping that long once again. I tried to remember what Wilbur told me though. Breaks are always okay. I can take my time, and just relax for a little while. Calm down from everything that happened over the last weeks. Everything that happened yesterday. It was a lot to handle and I guess my body just needed the sleep. After a little while where I just lay around in my bed, thinking about everything and nothing, I finally managed it to stand up, and get dressed. I already guessed that Wilbur was most likely still asleep, so I just stayed in my room. I sat down in front of my desk and decided to hook up my Computer. Surprisingly I was ready within just ten minutes, and I already quickly turned it on. I decided to do something for my new Job, since I would have to start streaming anytime soon.

I mean, I still had to help Wilbur to pay the bills, and everything else. I probably wouldn't be much help. Probably none, since I didn't know if I could make any money with Twitch, but I still wanted to start so I would have something to do again. Once the computer was on I wanted to start, but I didn't really know how to. I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I haven't done anything like that, I don't know what I have to prepare. I sighed and leaned back in my chair, just staring at the monitor. Probably I should ask Wilbur. I didn't know if he had time for it today though. Probably he would go with the other's of his band to the studio. I just turned my computer off again and got my phone out of my pocket. I actually just wanted to check the time, but I soon found myself lost in watching Tik Tok's. 

I only stopped because I heard a knock on my door. "Huh? Come in!" I said and placed my phone on my desk. "y/n? Are you okay?" Wilbur asked and peaked his head through the door. I just silently nodded. "Okay, I was just wondering since it's already 12.30pm" he continued as he opened the door completely. "I- I'm fine, I guess I just got lost in watching Tik Tok's" I said and scratched my neck. "Don't worry. Also I will go to the studio today, with Joe, Ash and Mark. I hope you don't mind" he said and stepped into my room, closing the door behind him. "No of course not. You can do whatever you want to do" I answered, smiling a bit. "Am I allowed to sit down?" I looked at him a bit confused. Did he actually asked if he could sit down on my bed? "W- why are you asking. Of course" He just smiled and sat down, criss legged.

"I'll be pretty much at the studio the next time I guess. I know I told you I would always be there for you, but music is just my biggest passion, and I have the chance to make a lot music with my friends now. I hope you understand" he explained. I smiled as he explained. "It's okay Wilbur. I know how much you love music, and I'm happy, if you're happy. I'll be alright here, okay?" I said calmly. He looked up to me and nodded "If you ever need anything though, just call me, text me, I don't care" I nodded, still smiling. "It means so much to me that you care so much about me. I really appreciate it a lot. But please just live on like you did before. I don't want to change your life in a bad way. I mean, I probably already did, but you know..." I said. "You didn't change my life in a bad way, don't worry y/n. You could never" he said. I looked up to him. I was not sure if he said the truth or not, but I guessed it wouldn't help me if I just believe in the bad things.

"If you say so, I guess I have to believe you" I said and smiled. He chuckled a bit. "Come here" he said and stood up, holding his arms out to embrace me into a hug. I smiled and stood up, wrapping my arms around his torso. "If you want to, you can come with me to the studio at any time. Just tell me" he whispered as he placed his chin on my head. I just hummed. I knew I would never tell him, even if I wanted to. "Alright. How late is it, when are you going?" I asked and parted from him again. He quickly looked at his watch. "It's now 12.40pm, I think I'll go at like 2pm, perhaps 3pm or something. Not too early" he said. I nodded understanding. "Probably you could help me today with some things" I said as I started to move nervously. "With what?" he asked. "Well, I wanted to stream now any time soon, since I want to help you paying the bills and stuff. I feel bad for just letting you pay for everything. However I don't really know how to start streaming, what I need for it and so on" I explained.