Chapter 1

✨MEET SYDNEY PARKER✨

Sydney is currently on a computer, typing

Javonte walks up to her and leans over her to see what she's going.

✨MEET JAVONTE DAVIS✨

"What you doing?", he asked while eating a cheeseburger

"Something the boss wants me to do", said Sydney.

"I heard we are getting our next assignment today. It's in Florida", said Javonte.

Javonte and Sydney went to college together. They both graduated with degrees in computer science and criminal justice. They're really good friends and partners. They work as FBI agents.

"I'm so tired of these low-grade assignments. I already know that this is about some damn drug lord", said Sydney.

"It may be about that but who says it's easy?", asked Javonte. "I think it's the same assignment that Jill and Rodert couldn't finish"

"The same one Sam and Ryan went on?", asked Sydney.

"Yea. That one", said Javonte.

"Yea. I guess you're right then", said Sydney as she stood up and began walking toward the printer.

Javonte follows her.

"But anyway, how is Yasmin", said Sydney. "She's pregnant right?"

"I thought she was, well we thought she was but, she isn't. False alarm", said Javonte.

"Aww, I'm sorry. I know how you guys have been working on having a baby", said Sydney.

"It's cool. I personally rather wait but she gets lonely", said Javonte with a shoulder shrug.

"Well, whatever happens, I'm happy for you guys", said Sydney as she took the papers from the printer.

Javonte smiles a little as he looks at her then he stopped.

"You know I don't need to be a dad right now. I'm hardly home", said Javonte.

"I know but she wants to be a mom and she's about to be your wife...look on the bright side. She could be cheating but instead she just wants a baby", said Sydney.